RESIST ZAFT!!!!

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *WD_ZoMbIe_QuEEn_WD (01), Jun 4, 2013.

1. ZAFT will never fall. They've stood the test of time. Just accept that they'll be around for as long as this game exists and continue to grow.

2. Queen Zombie, honestly, i think your the only one hating on ZAFT. Why dont you use your main to topple ZAFT then. Why use a statless alt to post such a threat? What, are you scared? It is useless going into another ZAFT/(major alliance) osw, especially with another season of rancor on the horizon. If you want other people to topple ZAFT, do it yourself, dont send other player to get into somethig they dont want to. If they really hated ZAFT they would do it.

3. More numbers don't mean better chance of taking down an alliance. Tactics usually triumph.

4. Why does this seem familiar?

5. Lol ahdragos  these were the old times...

6. Takes me back ahdy 

7. So it's not just me getting some weird déjà vu?
    Call me crazy. Just seems familiar. But I thought I remembered it being better written or something. Maybe I'm just senile in my old age.

8. No zaft protection rules make it the best place for banks ;-)

9. I'm not a big fan of zaft simply because noobs use them as soon as  hits the fan. They should make one of their rules 1v1 for a week then cry to clan for them to be in CA.
    :twisted:

10. Ever heard the phrase "your idea, you do it"?

11. [​IMG]

That is the best forum post I have seen in ages. :lol: :lol: :lol:

12. A line in the sand? ;) :lol:

13. Well... This is definetly looking like the new line in the sand...

14. You know, you know nothing about clans, alliances and power at all?
    Zaft is strong, where's the problem?

15. Oh yeah it's totes drumming up the support.  You go OP, I couldn't have said it better myself. Lol

16. Wow posted by an alt and not a main now theres a leader i must follow into battle

17. Ok you do it. Sure when they farm you it would be: Defender is too weak.

18. If I'm being redundant I apologize but OP did you not witness the 2 month osw ZAFT vs APOC? Perhaps you were to preoccupied with EE wars and to busy growing fat on eb's.
    Don't piss off ZAFT and they'll have no interest in little piss ants like you. They aren't tyrants they're the united nations of KAW. They can be bullies from time to time . Can't we all? I mean how many big players pounded a small player before?

19. My only problem with ZAFT is that around 20% of KaW has connections to ZAFT, so to use the battle list is to be risk a war with ZAFT.