Valiant Knight achievement!

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Miles, May 31, 2013.

1. step 1: Rent Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure. step 2: be extraordinarily excellent to each other - receive achievement. step 3: continue to be excellent to each other to avoid having achievement revoked.

It's a good thing I got my Charvel San Dimas out of storage. I am prepared.

2. I can think of so many excellent, helpful and dedicated players who deserves this. I wish I could vote for them.

3. Should be a Notorious Fiend Achievement too. Or something of the sort.

4. who gots the achievement post on my wall :)

5. No one has the achievement, yet ;)

6. I think that moose and iegs qualify for this

7. Yet another bypass from you...

8. What is your description of awesome?

9. Most of my awesome is invisible. This will be for the LOUD people.

10. Surely helping other players and watching them grow and have fun in a game is reward in itself

11. It is. But recognizing people who help a ton in the community is good because it gives you someone to go to if a moderator can't help with a question, etc.

12. As a Knight of the Jedi Order I believe the Valiant Knight Achievement to be an excellent addition to the KaW Universe. That said, I feel it would be a mockery of the achievement's integrity to allow anyone with "Don't Hire My Allies or ill farm you" in their banner to receive said achievement as these people are only looking after themselves and do not deserve such positive and noble accolades.
    As always, thank you Devs and May the Force be with you all.
    -Pan

13. A Kawularity contest achievement? I fail to see this as even a mildly relevant. I dot care one way or the other bravo Kaw and congrats to anyone that gets it. Butttt possibly spend some time enhancing game mechanics instead of doing more things like this? Just a thought.

14. Did KaW creative just use the word "awesome" a half a dozen times...threw in a "shout out"...AND used the word "rad" in a thread?

So this explains a lot....KaW creative is a 13 year old from the valley