Bring back EE

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Weaslo, Jun 1, 2013.

1. So the new equipment has been released and the excitement is over. My question is when will the wars start again? I don't mean season 2. I simply mean wars just for edge and mith. If it'll be a few months or a few weeks or a few days more than a few of us would like to know bc it determines what a LOT of people do with their builds.... Throw me a bone here devs? 

2. Considering the "edge" you're referring to is obtainable only from Estoc's Edge wars, that portion will be back with Season 2 I assume.

3. Yeah but when estocs edge wars originally came out before rancor was even mentioned they were awarding edge.

4. I think what op is referring to is the weekend wars that took place before the season kicked off. I too would like to see that happen. Only response from devs that I've seen in regards to this is in the feedback thread that they made a couple of days ago, and it sounded as if they will be conducting wars in between the seasons in order to help them fix the errors in the system.

5. Ah so no more wars during the week most likely? Disappointing.. Guess it's time to grow and add towers!!

6. Yes please! We wanna bloody this purple gear.

7. It will defiantly be back but the question is when?

8. Week 8 final update: * There are many questions surrounding Season 2. It will happen, but before that occurs, we will be looking at all of the feedback that has been given so far, and use it to make improvements for Season 2. Since this will take some time, we cannot commit to a definitive start date for Season 2. However, we will still be holding Estoc Trials before Season 2 starts. We will be giving out new details of these "practice" wars once Season 1 ends.

Equipment update from Kaw_Admin: A series of between season wars to test out gameplay tweaks and mechanics changes, leading to a system that will provide a more balanced and fair war experience for all playersRevisiting the resources required to participate in wars, and ensuring that it is worth the time and energy needed to war.

Based on these, and the fact that they just reissued the EE lvls for persons with the RL's, I would say that we'll have to wait a week or two. So I doubt we'll see wars next week as they are working on "making improvements." The new EE lvl timers gives them time to "tweak the system" before a round of "practice" wars as another form of beta for season 2.

Just more waiting. I now return you to your mashing of the repeat action button....get'cha war build right! :D

9. More waiting to procrastinate their decision. Ah well haunts here I come

10. Their probably working on Summer Wars now.

11. 