Estoc Trials - Item Preview Final

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by admin, May 30, 2013.

1. Lmfao for reaching lvl 50 rancor you get a ring!! hahaha all of you losers that got 50 just got screwed in the butt by the devs

2. Back to a whining streak  come on guys for once enjoy that you're getting a great set of 6 equip. I sure will

3. @Nighthawk

I COMPLETELY AGREE!!

4. These people with 50 rancor and under 100k wins complaining LMAO, be happy you'll have 3x!! the BFE of most hlbc builds.

5. The BFE factor is DESERVED from these wars if you have level 50. Eric, I realize you are just trolling because that's all you do, but some people will take this seriously. The BFA and build growth that was stunted will not even come close to the paltry BFE bonus that these items will give us.

6. Why should they be happy? they obviously worked for it, so why no give them what they deserve?

jesus lol.

7. I want to say my respect goes to those who warred and lost.

The EE war losers who I believe should be celebrated for going out every day and trying to win, are constantly denigrated. The complainers that post here say “they should have gone to a better clan or prepared better.” You act like they didn’t get up at 1AM and war with their clan or put in any work, and spend xtals. That is the worst kind of sportsmanship I can name. I applaud you and want you to know, that kind of ethic will serve you well in life. However, they get the worst shaft in all of KAW, no money, no items, and no love. I ask you how many straight losses would you take, and still continue?

If EE wars are to successfully continue, the losers have to gain more than those that do not war at all, it is a fact. You would probably not want that because you might actually end up with more real matches.

I love this game, unfortunately not for the game itself, but for the people that I have met here. Every person that quits makes this game weaker, and our community as a result.

Developers I miss when you answered questions. I hope that you can find a way to get feedback from those who don’t need to post every day in forums, to the detriment of Kaw development. These very vocal few whiners, test my patience to wade through forums as well, so maybe there is another way.

Finally, I would like to say thank you, and apologize to my clan for staying and keeping it going while I selfishly went to war with another clan. It is you that makes me stay, and my life is richer as a result of you.

8. Czar, the people who lost still do get a reward. They get the lower tier of equipment, which is inexorably more powerful than the upper tiers of equipment

9. Let me get this straight... The first 3 equipment that drop for lv 29 rancor cost a total of 700 mith! That's 250 grieves, 250 pauldrons, and 200 mace. That really great for all you that achieved lv 20-29.
    I was lucky enough to get 50 rancor, so cool I get that equip too. BUT I also get some boots that cost 50 mith, helm that cost 50, and ring that costs 100.... Totally 200 mith for "best" 3 equip.

Seems messed up, but oh well. I will get over it.

10. I agree the losers should be rewarded. The order the devs have the equip coming out is fine, BUT the ring that the level 50s get has to have an increase to plunder OR all people with 50 should get an extra 250 mith and 10 xtals as a bonus reward. If they get just a simple enhanced ring, not many of them are gonna want to war next season. Cause its not fair for them to have done all that work to get to the max to not be properly rewarded

11. Awesome. 

12. The losers victory- seeing all these retards whining about getting overpowered equipment :lol:

13. So Devs ... You just completely reversed what you said in the previous thread? What gives? I can't believe this ****. What is this, amateur app ... I feel so stupid I ever believe anything you guys say. So just go ahead and change whatever you want whenever you want, including what you just said a couple hours ago.

14. What they say? :?

15. What time EDT 6pm 6am 10 am 12 midnight?? WHEN

16. They said ppl with highest rancor would get strongest equipment. Then all the ppl with shitty rancor levels complained they better not loose their greeves so the devs just reversed it completely, giving the the best items first and the worst items last.

17. i really dont agree with this order. People with lv 50 got shafted in this. But everyone should understand that the devs dont want to release to much power to those clans that got most of there people to lv50, they still need to try to keep matchs fair for season 2, if all lv 50 have the best and bfe in not counted in match ups then those vlans with lv 50 will dominate and nobody will have a fighting chance.

But devs, u honestly need to think about who spent the most money in this game. Most likely those lv 50 people and they should be rewarded as such.

18. I never post in forums but wen does the complaining stop? Its painful looking in here now ... Nothing but a bunch of spoiled brats!!!!!!

19. I was happy when I was getting the original 3 equips that were previewed, and I am still happy now that it has been changed, even though I wasted some mith yesterday enchanting my morningstar, which now will likely be replaced with the new mace.

There do seem to be a vocal group of people who whine and whine when things aren't exactly aligned with their own self interest. I wish these people would try to see the bigger picture of what makes sense for the game and community in the long run.

I believe it's the right decision to give some of the best equipment to the lower rancor levels. This will encourage more participation next season, which is good for both hardcore warriors/clans and for those much less experienced. Also it lessens the bfe disparity between those two groups. The idea of diminishing returns is built into all aspects of KaW, and from a game design perspective, it makes complete sense to me why this is so.

So... I think it's great that KaW admin listens to user feedback, but I hope they don't pander to those complainers who so obviously only care about their own self interest.