Estoc Trials - Item Preview Final

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by admin, May 30, 2013.

1. Devs i love you so much right now......

2. Good decision in my opinion , nicely thought out (eventually). Congratulations to the winners of rancor equipment , enjoy :)

3. Please let's not start another round of whining guys, I mean really? Those of you that have have level 50 no only have 6 items up to 15% stronger than normal equipment, that's costs half normal price to upgrade, but you acquired enough Mithril from warring to get a HUGE leg up on those that decided to stay out, not to mention the experience you acquired. I hope some you whiners decide NOT to participate next season so the rest of us can catch up to you and farm your whining ass. Enough already

4. You guys.... this is awesome. For our reward at level 50 we get a 15% to the worst piece of equipment......ha That's going to make such a difference

5. @Kaw_Admin

Please answer

Is the mace an off hand or weapon?

6. The ONLY way to make this ring acceptable as the lvl 50 reward is if it has a plunder increase to it, if not then nobody will even attempt to hit max level next season... why would they? To get the other ring?

7. Gosh... this is a pretty decent change for those of us with less than 30 rancor levels. But the lvl 50 folks kinda got screwed imo

8. I ain't tipping, I get my shoulders good job devs

9. Wow. I actually thought the devs had announced a good solution earlier today. Should have known better. A ridiculous ring for level 50 !?!?!??

10. Thanks for making my hard work feel wasted. You give me hope just to rip it away. See no reason to get more than three items next season.
    1. Breastplate 10% increase
    2. Sword 10% increase
    3. Bracers 12.5% increase
    4. gloves 12.5% increase
    5. Trinket 15% increase
    6. Other ring 15% increase
    Season 2 rewards done where is my pay check.

11. Also might I add that us level 50 peeps got the dull sword so to speak, just sayin. And it seems a tad unfair to us Who worked our tails off for those wins

12. That ring better be AWESOME!!!

13. Page 5, Warlock, well said.

14. Wait so we can only get our equipment from vanished palidins? Is it an instant drop?

15. Everyone who complained is a fucktard why would u complain? Your still getting the mofo item!!!!

16. I am mostly concerned with how the Devs r going to balance the game. How r new peeps and peeps unable to war during season 1 going to be able compete against high BFE.

BFE is king these days. Going to be funny watching a GH clan with massive BFE matching vs newbies. Lol.

Devs first mistake was making equipment over powering In The first place. Because no one wants weaker crap for all the work they put in.

Also it's not rocket science to make equipment unique.

Increase plunder per attack
    Increase regen time
    Increase payout per ko
    More plunder per hit during eb
    When worn hides allies.

And so on and so on.

Just increasing strength is going just make the game more out of balance between the haves and have nots.

Writing from iPhone. Grammar and spelling might be crap. don't care

17. Warlock and eric, id be willing to bet almost anything both of you would feel completly different if you were even over 20 stacks, you didnt war everyday for 8 weeks. You won a few wars and used a few xtals. I myself was in over 50 wars, thats over 100 xtals, for a ring... if i woulda known all rewards after 20 were gonna suck balls i woulda stopped a long time ago and kept my xtals