How is it fair? summer equip vs RP equip

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by ---ReesesPeeses---, May 29, 2013.

1. Consider yourself lucky. I won the all Star Wars and got no equipment.

2. Agree with divine Lu.

Allstar wars and summer wars were way more work than EE wars.

3. I think it's fun to war you just get equip for a bonus and its totally fair that they get the best equip they are all lb players and the tryed very hard to get it

4. I get where you're coming from. But summer wars get much more effort. For example, participants have to war 12 hours (!) instead of 2 hours.

5. Lol frog. U got aqua

6. People need to invest in some Kleenex for all this crying I been seeing going on. The equipment has better stats once enchanted by 10-15% exactly as devs promised.

They never promised that you would have a choice of equipment or get the best gear with minimal work. Stop crying and be happy you have something the average Kaw player doesn't.

7. Frog just pointing out the reason you think EE is easy than old system probably had a lot to do with why you only won 3ish war this season.

No doubt about it, EE takes way more effort not just in strategy, but also in setup.

8. And to add,

I think the eq is just fine. Make it too strong and then you will create too much of a gap in the game.

Summer eq are strong as hell, but far far more rarer than rancor eq.

I do however disagree with it being released in the way it's be previewed. Sorry but someone who only won 1-9 rancor should not be getting eq for what is one of the stronger 4 slots. That's kind of a spit in the face to those who won high levels.

9. @prophet.

I dunno. Had to stay awake most of the whole weekend for them turtle all Star Wars. One of them began like 2 in the bloody morning Japan time. Lol

Maybe ee takes good strategy. But sw took a lot on the body.

@divineLu
    I blew all that aqua on that ****** Resetting bow and greaves

10. Its only fair that all rancor lvls wud be getting the greaves, because having 1-9 rancor lvl doesnt mean they havent tried hard enough. People like me had far too many defeats than victories so barely got to lvl 12. Common ppl 1-9 are getting only but one equip. let it be!

11. Yes and think of all the Kleenex in season 2 when "bfe should be included in matchups"

Let then get the greaves paladin. At least the next few better EE warriors won't have much of an advantage next season? We all want good wars.

As for Summer War items yes, just 3 of them not 6. Less players have them, especially last winner's equip. Hence the players should have a slight advantage for having done summer wars. Be happy that EE rewards the "losers" or those who tried. Summer wars didnt rewards those who tried for weeks and didn't participate in quarterfinals, no matter how many pots used, hours put in or stripped when inactive. Strips dont work too well in EE.

12. Was there summer war greaves? Was their a summer wars helm? Was there summer war boots?

If the answer to all these questions is a no then all of your arguments are invalid 

13. If you were to compare a red paladin ring and the summer war victory ring, you'd find that both red paladin rings are better and the vanished paladin rings will be even better than the original ones 

14. Also easier to win a competition than to do well in a season.

I have no bonus or anything for the Estoc wars by the way; I just enjoy seeing the devs floors and errors and laughing at them.

15. I agree with proph when he says that greaves shouldn't be given to the 1-9 bracket. Personally, I was expecting Greaves to be the equip for level 50.

@demagirl, if you only got level 1-9, yes that means you put in less work than those of us who got to 50.

16. Agreed. So thats why I always like ebs over wars.

17. Hahahha i forgot that self pinning and/or team/clan mates pinning u every ten minutes requires so much strategy
    8-10 wars each week and over 8 weeks with more planning and strategy displays more dedication and skills than stinking few 12 hr boring wars. Season is about being consistent. I did summer wars and was good at it too but my clan went against lb clan and was smashed at start. You think we had a chance?
    This whole time those 4 equips had give summer wars winners huge advantage. And now you want to talk about equality? Atleast give us 15% or release them in order from least to highest stats. I agree with iprophet that greaves needed to be 3rd or 4th item. Devs made over $100,000.00 in 8 weeks just on EE wars alone if we averaged only 12 wars per TZ. This is how you repay your customers?

Imagine If your boss promised u a 10-15% increase in salary if you performed well and gave u only 10% after u busted your ass. How would you feel? Be honest. I know 10% is in within 10-15% but if u gave it all u got then don't u think u deserve better? That's how ppl who gave 100% feel. People who won few wars are not complaint as they got greaves but ppl who got 20-40 points got screwed

18. Non of the wars are compatible with my schedule lol