Estoc Trial Season 1 - Item Preview #2

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by admin, May 28, 2013.

1. Obs u lucky as these both equip is worth for u apple. But if u already got leg and feet in RP and spend myth to enhance them then u would be crying too

2. Think Mith should be handed out with the items as well, like 1-9 rancor points get 50 mith plus item and 10-19 get 100 mith plus item and so on and so on.

3. @ Delta do you think before you speak..or just talk out your _ _ _? Had you bothered to check my Rancor level BEFORE you made your ridiculous comment, you would notice is says . I worked hard all season, just don't feel the need to complain non-stop about everything. Guess it's called being a grown up.

4. Hard work?

hahahahahahahahaha oh yea my thumb is killing me from all that tapping of the buttons. loooooooosssssers

Btw you know how hard i worked to put a hotel on boardwalk and noone ever lands on it wheres my payoff?

5. The reason people are complaining is because its justified. If you are completely happy with this update YOU are the idiot. This has nothing to do with whether or not u saved mith instead of buying red paladin. Actually, during the season it was almost a requirement to buy some red paladin to keep up.

The problem is the fact that this vanished gear being so slightly better, why did we bother warring for 8 weeks to get gear that is hardly better than what's out now, not to mention the fact that the devs of this game are probably the laziest of all game devs. This huge war event with EXCLUSIVE rewards has been a huge let down to many of us.

6. I totally agree with gorilla on page 14 ,I spent $100,s on war equipment should be better, period.

7. Bring back mith for system wars already

8. Devs are you even reading our comments? Can we PLEASE get a reply? If you feel too special to read all the pages and all the comments. I've gotten pretty good comments on my post on page 14. Try reading it yourself. AND RESPOND TO US!!!

9. Why would they read all of it lol. 2comments complaining then 1 comment telling them to stop crying. Repeat

10. When is item review 3 coming out? I Want to see how much more disappointment there will be as you continue revealing crap to us

11. I'm not sure I ever told them to stop crying. Don't know what your smoking

12. @Nightmare. Excellent point and one I would agree with. The hard part to answer though is getting newer, dwarfed players to join in. If they are accepted with lesser equipment, then they will slammed. Ends up in a catch 22.

13. You know guys... Did the devs say: SPEND MONEY, BUY CRYSTALS, BUY NOBILITY? Because if they didn't, you guys are saying so stupid things... It's your own choice to buy things, right? They made KaW to enjoy us, right? Ok, the graphics may be *&$@#& but, be happy you even GET a reward for warring... I hope you guys would realize they didn't do anything wrong... Tnx for reading!

14. @H. Yes, I agree that newer, or weaker or it ones with weaker equip cannot be rolled over by the overpowered clans. This is why I believe it is absolutely necessary to include bfe when creating match ups.

15. Hmm... Taking a while for Item Preview #3,
    MAYBE DEVS ARE CHANGING THE ITEMS

16. First off hire someone to design a new look. Secondly be more creative and what the equipment can do. Higher plunder off opponents during we war. Better eb drop rate. Regen faster. Make opponent lose more gold. Etc etc. instead ur just continue to increase equipment strength Which eventually equipment will be the only important thing in the game. Making the game completely lopsided. Especially since BFE ain't calculated in wars. New peeps won't have a chance. Well done

17. This is bs the 2012 summer equipment is way better then these