The Rancor Equipment

Discussion in 'Wars' started by OwenO3, May 29, 2013.

1. So, people are complaining about the stats of this Rancor equipment that is being previewed and I want to know why. I understand why people are upset about how all the have changed is the color but I do not understand why people are so annoyed about the stats.

The devs told us before the season that the equipment would be 10% stronger than the RP equipment. So, why, are you upset now because you were told what the stats would be. If you didn't like the fact the stats are only slightly better why did you war?

Someone please explain to me why the stats are so bad.

-A confused forumer...

2. Cyn made a thread already...
    everyone needs to stop making similar threads. :|

anyway, Devs said they are better than Red Pally when fully enchanted.

3. We're not annoyed with the stats, we're just angry that the devs are going to give us the worst equip possible for this season and give all the good ones next season forcing us to spend more time and money

4. They are upset because the devs promised great equipment and these are just slightly ok. During the summer wars a few ppl got amazing equipment for not doing much. The rancor wars took lots of effort and here we are getting next to nothing. Many of us including myself could of got stronger just hitting EBs and adding BFA. However we assumed we would get something good by doing the rancor wars. It feels like a complete waste.

5. Now if the devs spread out the strong and weak equip between the seasons then I would be satisfied

6. ^ Naked and Fampus kings barcoded player said it perfectly.

7. THAT EQUIPMENT IS ****

8. Dreadfather- ahh ok I understand that :)

King barcode- but the devs pretty much told us what the stats would be like- 10% better, so how can you be surprised now you see them?

9. And Charizard read the OP you noob. You obviously didn't or don't understand.

10. I never said I was surprised

11. I did, so stop being an idiot, assuming i didn't and calling me a noob.

:x

12. "or you didn't understand"

Read my post again. You didn't then understand the OP.

13. Thread derailed, requesting lock for the wannabe Cyn...

14. Dumb thread

15. How is this at all related to Cyn's thread?

16. The barcode on page 1 said it right.

17. You guys are such complainer for the ee eq
    At least u are getting a limited edition item! So all u noobs complaining shut up. Im with ya op

18. I didn't participate so it makes no odds to me XD, I suggest you watch who your mouthing off at...

19. Who's mouthing off?

20. Lord is...