Proposal - Choice in ee wars rancor equipment

Discussion in 'Wars' started by -DA-, May 28, 2013.

1. Worst idea I've ever seen. We're just going to let people choose instead of actually earning something? Get real.

2. This thread makes sense and is also quite amusing.

Most of the responses which are rational agree with Op, and there are 2 other categories. Those that have not been bothered read the detail and assume people with lower levels of rancor get to choose the very best equipment. That is not the suggestion at all. If you can't be bothered reading or understanding the proposal, do not insult others with stupid comments.

And there are those with 50 who want it all, and for others to get as little as possible. Greed and elitism seem ingrained in the game or certainly many players.

There are many, many players with somewhere less than 50 points who probably warred more and invested more time than many who achieved 50, simply because some clans were outstanding and some were finding their way. Cudos to the best clans but admiration for those who lost more than won but kept battling away.

So these people who got 50 show a little balance or empathy, OP is not suggesting u lose anything, u will get ALL the best equipment. The suggestions are simply to allow some choice, and lower achievers will not get a free grab at the best items.

The amount of comments from people who have warred a lot and are bitterly disappointed with what they will receive is growing exponentially across many threads.

And just like other overwhelming feedback (e.g. the need to include BFE in match-ups if the ambition is to engineer close contests) it seems to be falling on deaf ears, even though supported by the majority. I wonder why?

Listen up devs, you may run this game but the players keep it alive !! :evil:

3. Support. Warred every week & spent over $60 in xtals for 2 pieces of equip. :/ .at least the Greaves are good, but the boots are crap. I'd def pick another piece.