how to get inc from black hand

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Karma, May 28, 2013.

1. Wow , belle seems to be a butthurt noob

2. Belle i have something for you...

[​IMG]

You seem to need it :3

3. Omg belle, your makin me hard. Ughhhhhhhhh....ohhhhh..arghhhhh!..yeah like that...just like that...

4. I like how your title in voodoo is "eb guest" lol @relentless

5. Probably because he's an EB guest.. *facepalm*

-Spy

6. This a good thread.

Well written and thought out. OP obviously has a firm grasp on how to appeal to the forum audience. It's always a good idea to post a very short thread and then turn around and call those who post in forums idiots with your forum posts. I foresee OP has a bright future in this game and an especially essential element everyone in his clan has and displays shamelessly.

Great job  I am thoroughly enlightened

7. ^ (lulz)

8. I agree Cynder, spelling the word 'helmet' incorrectly is definitely the key to grasping an audience!

-Spy

9. HAHAHAHA, you think I care about the forum audience? This is a joke thread lololol, and point out where I called everyone that posted an idiot lovin the worm takin this seriously  hahahaha

10. Hey man take it easy I'm on your side here. I agree everyone currently posting forums is a forum warrior only.

11. Ah the wise words of the illiterate. Not enough brain cells to detect a hint of sarcasm?

-Spy

12. Ohhh dear lol

13. I feel sorry for Last Rights :|. They have to deal with bellemorte all the time.

14. Yes I agree spilly

15. Cynder I find slight offense in that....
    But that being said you fall into your own category. Which I don't think is true seeing as you formed intermass.

16. I love belle, I wish I was in LR so she could spank me whenever I do something bad. Ugh! I tingle thinking about it.

17. Look at how many crazy nubs believe we care about their perception of our clan. Thanks for contributing to keep badger's thoughtful threads in active topics ..