HoL vs LWF Osw Thread (May 2013)

Discussion in 'Wars' started by The_Philosopher, May 24, 2013.

1. iprophet  What's that saying..."SS or it didn't happen" Good job 

2. SSes of a jailbroken phone!
    I guess the rumours of iProphet using udid faker and buying discounted nobs are true.

3. Yeah because THAT isn't twisting things. Lmao.

"We failed so now I'll accuse him of cheating!!"

Keep it classy, Yafi. It's what you do best.

4. Cause that what yafi does. They all tcss. Small ***** and tcss.

They don't understand they can't throw anything at me I ain't seen yet.

Please yafi quit "acting" so bad ass. You aint.

But yeah whatever you chumps gotta tell yaselfs to keep making ya looking like some supreme bad ass on a tap tap game.

You might fool some nubs or get the mommabot and poppabot crew to jump on board, but inside you know you a fail.

And yup my phone is jailbroken.

And nope I've never once cheated. Come on you loser just make up anything lol.

Like ata wouldn't love to have a reason to ban me from their servers. Lmao.

Just change from yafi to tcss already. It's much More suiting.

Buckle up yafi. This ain't even the beginning of all I have planned for you idiots.

You think this just accidentally happen? Again you highly under estimate me. Soon will see. Oh yes soon you shall truly see why I am the GOAT

5. YAFI combined strip was 5T.

Cycled around 2T in allies means your total amount of ally base was 3T.

But banking 200k bronze bars = Banking 6T

The numbers don't tally bro. :lol:

6. And he's modest 

7. Apple, you DO realize there is a lot of profit made when 5tril is purchased, right?

Do you all need a lesson in KaW mechs 101? It seems many have forgotten some of the basics.

8. A report on the strip done by YAFI.
    I was busy at my business, and not involved, so all these are from gathering information from strip reports on 3rd party app.

Strip was done, and steals were run for 40 mins before the first dtw.

Rocket joined in at this time, and stripped the remaining. Your SS did show Rocket stripping, and fits the timing we suspected you being active. However, there was no SS of strips done 40 minutes before Rocket did it.

Also, someone made a request to me to post on forum for an SS of your 200k bronze bars :)

9. At 1.5% earning rates, for 5T, 75B is made.

Furthermore, iProphet's report was cycling 2T of allies, that means at 1.5% rates, 30B was made.

Hardly a lot of profit.
    Probably you need the lesson bro ;)

10. Lmao. Whatever yafi. You are full (of) it

I gladly give kaw_admin permission to realize any info on yafi's failed attempt last night. I just So happen to be talking with him about upcoming changes for next EE season. He got a good laugh at your fail too.

You're clowns yafi. Keep posting. The more ya do the easier it is to see through your ********. I could say the sky is blue and post a pictures and you dumb asses would flip it somehow lol. Enjoy ya day suckas, I'm off to get ****** up. Good luck on my main.

Deuces

11. Come now, give Kukubird SOME credit. He stripped too. He got the worst allies (I'm guessing past strips from other clans).

But as I said you will keep claiming success when WE know it was a fail. A blatant fail. Demand all of the SS you want. Next you'll be asking for his UDID.

You think he didn't have bars before this? You think he's going to SHOW you his hand? Come on. Go back to your minions and explain how KaW works to them rather than coming in here, demanding things like you own KaW.

12. And apple I have no problem posting an ss of my bars if ya want.

But what's the point? All you'll do is say its photoshop and how yafi stripped my bars too.

You and your crew are a joke. Can't wait to really show kaw how much of a joke you are.

13. We don't need to have it a success or a fail. It is purely day to day business for us.
    Seriously, what's 5T to us? :lol:

But well, our members had fun, and that's the important point ;)
    Fun comes first in game, not some KaW gold that is virtual and unimportant. ;)

14. Go ahead and post. Photoshopped images can be detected easily :lol:

To bank 200k bars isn't easy, given that you can only buy a maximum of 1k bars per purchase. At an average of 1s per purchase, you must have spent at least 3 minutes 20 seconds of your time fervently clicking on the PC to click buy 200 times.

You did well bro :lol:

15. Iprophet, i used to enjoy your posts but this time you and jayde are getting schooled by apple.

16. Aren't you the one who tried to make up stories on YAFI selling banks, but didn't want to prove it?

I guess you want to say you aren't making up anything right? :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

If you were around when the first ally was bought, what were the names of the first 3 allies bought from you?

17. Jayde the only bitter is in our hog beer which is now in free flow and so so sweet . Also sweetheart I'm guessing your used to prophets continual failure to deliver

18. What's the difference a 40 mins can made?

19. Stupid Jayde :shock: if iprophet was active he should know i hired his allies too.

Whatheck is the biggest ally 152b i hired from him and many small allies 30b, 22b, 9b,4b.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

as i said it's your call to say how much you lost profat but to us you naked and lost 1.25T (provided u could banked all golds in 1s lol since the steals keep coming in :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: few T out meant few bil lost per steal and successful rate 99.99% since u had no sdp :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: and lastly we're happy to see you naked and stupidly banked in golds bar instead bank out to your main :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oops maybe u dont want to let us know how much you lost??? :roll: so you banked the balance to golds bar? my advice hmmm you should nob up and bank in golds bar now since 500-600 bucks are nothing to ya and you can save your face by posting 200k bars SS here :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Haiz, the more you talk the more i wana :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

btw i could win your main some by att :D your alts i could win easily :lol:

Good luck

KK

20. Well, when our whole clan is activated, statistics has shown that half the gold out can be wiped out within the first 2~3 mins (that's about 50 full bars of steals)

For the purpose of mathematics, each steal takes on average 0.1% (it varies a little). That means 0.999 of the gold is left. Each time there is a steal, the amount of gold left is 0.999 of the previous amount. This means after n steals, the amount of gold left is 0.999^n

To reach 50%, let 0.999^n = 0.5, where n refers to the number of steals.
    Using simple logarithms, n is approximately 693
    Assuming an average of 15 steals per full bar (it could be more), on average, 46.2 bars is all it takes to clear 50% of gold out. So 50 bars is a good estimate.

Within the next few mins, after another 50 bars, 50% of 50% is taken away again, which means a total of 75% gone.

In a well organised strip, the crucial timing is the first 10 minutes.

The calculations is merely for reading pleasure. You may or may not agree ;)