HoL vs LWF Osw Thread (May 2013)

Discussion in 'Wars' started by The_Philosopher, May 24, 2013.

1. nope, i can just insult you now with no fear of loss of sleep...lmao sorry you confuse that with "butthurt" i just know how much you yafians hate insults, and especially since most of ya are SG..y'all is pridefully as hell...don't worry, it's not personal, I just like giggling at you

And yeah moron, you can nearly nob back 1tril in a day.....or is 700bil like really far off? :lol: :lol: :lol:

2. Oh and yeah really?....is that how it went down?

that's cute....You didn't catch me hiring allies did you? ask the ones buying...funny how all my allies were the same price huh lmao..FAIL!

tell me more about it, it's not like I took ss of the whole thing and was laughing in pal with my clan, ---Zeus---- and Belle....again FAIL!

3. Proph ur main is in zaft? Ohhhh intetestingggg

4. In case u dont know how to count nobs butthurt :) . u need 2 days max nobs to get about 1.25T and spend 550 bucks :lol: depend on your build :D

Dont cry Dont cry...go sleep please :lol: :lol:

5. You think that's what I meant when I said pathetic? ...and you call me a moron? There's truly no end you your ignorance. And I didn't know I was a yafian...

6. in case you don't know math....3000nobs a day at 15 nobs per cash in at 3,537,000,000 = just over 700bil...

And even by your crap math skills....550bil is a lot closer to 1tril than 0 is...I know math isn't your strong point.

7. yeah I know you don't...probably cause your a moron.

and yes you are right..."There's truly no end YOU YOUR ignorance"

nice use of ellipses points though.

funny you a Ming- Extremist was Ming too... before the dawn turned to DUSK :lol:

8. Yap yap yap just fight already. Meet in the schoolyard just after school ends Monday  No teachers

9. Less talking more wacking

10. That's what she said!

I bet you yafians do a lot of wacking don't ya? lub or raw dog? tcss

11. Is that your counter, pointing out my misspelling?

I can't believe I'm actually wasting my time on someone pathetic like you.
    We can resume this conversation when you have the guts to post from your main.

12. Oh my my my

I figured out why Yafians try to act so tough on kaw,

Q:
    [Pin It]
    How do I know if my ***** size is normal?

The penises of Singaporean men average 3.5 to 5.2 inches in length. Most men’s fall somewhere in between. Rather than fixate on size, ask yourself why it’s so important to you. Size has little to no relation to sexual performance. Learn to appreciate your body for what it is – healthy, functioning and perfectly normal.

:lol:

13. hmm what makes a main a main? would it be the account I'm on the most, or the account that I have the most gold on? Cause if it's the account i use most, You're talking to my main.

14. That's how I figure out which acc is my main

15. So according to your definition, iprophet is your main, correct?

16. umm maybe re-read what i said...there are two definitions and I asked which you were reffering to as your def, so that I can understand what you mean by main.

not that i care why you mean or what you have to say...nor do i care if you don't wanna talk till i post with my main, for that matter, I have no main...buzz off :p

17. I'm off to have a nice long sleep...good luck putting together the funds to strip my main Yafi...

Better not fail on him like you did proph :lol:

18. You have no main? iProphet, you nasty liar. Shame on you.

19. Proph who is your main, am curious to know.