UNREWARDED FOR BEING EXTREMELY ACTIVE

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by xTHE-xGHOSTx-OFx-MONTYx-BURNSx, May 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TIRED OF SPENDING MONEY ON XTALS AND NOT BEING REWARDED FOR.BEING SUPER ACTIVE IN EBS, WELL NOT ANYMORE-DEVS CAN SAY GOODBYE TO MY MONEY UNLESS THIS ISSUE IS ADDRESSED

2. CAPS LOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL!

3. lmao, give him less then 24 hrs in zaft

4. DOESN'T ZAFT HAVE A NO FORUM RULE?

5. why ty but not what i was going for!!

6. No posting on forums or you will probably get kicked, want me to send you rules?

ZAFT Genesis.

7. [​IMG]
    No ZAFT in forums too, btw.

8. Don't spend money on crystals. It's a free game. They aren't going to change the game just for you. Unless you're spending as much as you possibly can on crystals, they won't even notice...

9. xtals and being active in ebs do not guarantee or "up" your chance of getting a drop. Drops are completely random.

10. Spend money on something more REWARDING then. I personally like to donate to "SAVE THE (Insert endangered animal here)!"

OmegaLSA

11. The best way to get your bad luck changed is an all caps rage thread. I'm sure the devs saw this and are working night and day to solve this pressing matter.

12. Well ZAFT is for sure watching this thread.. I see you Exodus

13. *looks at OP's equipment*

....?

14. Good call there, Avatar.

15. I support your rage and raise you one ButtHurt.

16. I'm on pc Superman, saw him browsing :?

17. No one post on thread, I already explained to OP and gave him rules. /lock

18. But thanks for your support.

19. Only op can request lock sir

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.