Max Plunder Question?

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Badass__Pole__Devil, May 23, 2013.

1. I have been told by experiened KAW playets that the best way to work out max plunder is to multiple your CS by 5500. This does not work for me. I have tested it on this account and it maxes out at $21B when this calc should have it at $37B. Can anyone explain this?

2. Multiplying your cs by 5500 isn't a very good way to find out your mp. Just test on EBs. That's the only way to find your exact mp.

3. Yes get that but I am trying to work out the mechanics behind it. Is it based on CS, type build, Land or a combination? Is it Dev only knowledge?

4. tjere are lots of different theories. Fact is, onky the devs have solid numbers.

Here are a few basic things we do know, however.

1.More land = more plunder

2. The closer you are in attack strength to your target, the smaller your plunder (so buy defensive attack buildings for max plunder.

3. You can't get max plunder if you don't have allies.

Sorry if this seems overly basic, but those are the so,is facts. Things beyond this enter into speculation

5. Thanks Moose. The times 5500 was close on one account but way out on another. Will retire this as an unknown and get on with kawing!