Apology thread with Explanation

Discussion in 'Best Of' started by Eric_Northman, May 22, 2013.

1. Chuck... We have a dating game

2. I'll be there pedino,I'll bring some explosives to,Not a party without a Boom right??

3. I'm liking farr and Melissa together:3

4. Its long distance which probably adds to the high emotions and trust issues. As for kissing the screens goodnight bit...you can still share intimacy over the internet, if you've never been in a long distance relationship it would be hard to understand.

5. LOL HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! dam kids these days. This thread had to be a stunt! And if it aint both you kids got problems!! lol. imagine ya'll in 5 years!!?? hahahaha. crazy thread. Plenty of fish in the sea! or on POF! lol

6. Bring the boom

7. Ah i see. Ive had those. Usually resulted in alot of naked pics w me beating off in my bunk while my roomie was on guard or somethin. Carry on brother and good luck 

8. ! Photos without clothes on for the ***********

9. Would you prefer concussion or energy based grenades??

10. We are both older than 16, so I don't know where you're getting the idea that we're kids. Like I said its hard to understand unless you've been in one. We would have gotten together if we had met in real life instead, as I believe that we are truly meant for each other, but we didn't we met on here instead.

11. Intimacy doesn't always mean sexual things.

Intimacy is CLOSE. Men view it as sex, woman view it as close, personal relationships, not always couples. Mother/daughter, cousins, ect.

12. HEY,I view it as a relationship to lovely-_-

13. Deni stereotypes .....

14. Oh. Its a kawlationship. Not a long distance one.  ldr must have at least met

15. It's what my Psych teacher told me.

Men compartmentalize, while women connect everything.

16. Lets knock them out

17. I'll be frank with you.

I mean, if you knew my real name, you could file a police report.

18. And that's why men have such stereotypes.....when people teach you to expect nothing but that-_-

19. I do know your real name. :|