Apology thread with Explanation

Discussion in 'Best Of' started by Eric_Northman, May 22, 2013.

1. That sounds a little bit demanding of Melissa not to even be able to go to your brothers birthday. But none the less I'm sorry that you two are going through a rough patch in your relationship and I'm sure everything will work out.
    Apology accepted Eric.
    Best wishes to the both of you

2. See everyone! PC gaming IS better!

3. What is wrong with going to a family party? It doesn't show, in any way that you love them more than her. It's just a relatively important family event that anyone would want to go to in your situation.

4. Come on Melissa, give Eric a second chance, everyone deserves one. He does love ya, but come on, he was on his knees for gods sake, come on Melissa. 

5. [​IMG]

6. Bacon i will fry you in a pan if you don't stop,this is neither the time nor place....

7. Some bridges can't be mended :(

8. Avatar, I see that, but sometimes you gotta have hope

9. He's trolling you all. Don't you know who he is. The only time that I actually fell for it was that religious won that really pissed me off...

10. Go ahead find a pan on this thread and ill get an oven.

11. Eric I don't know what to say to you anymore! I am tired of the way you treat me! We only get to Skype for 4 hours a night and I feel I don't get to talk to you enough. I'm very upset that you have posted this thread and now know how you feel about me. It's quite obvious you hate me, it's okay.. I'm slowly growing to dislike you also. You aren't manly at all.. Kyle can at least grow facial hair... As for your brothers party, he clearly isn't as important as me. I don't see you kissing your brother and flirting with him. And if that's truly how you feel about him, go ahead. I wouldn't feel bad dumping you so you can have a serious relationship with a family member. I won't judge.

12. Bacon,ovens are for noobs,flamethrower FTW

13. If she's like that, I'd just leave and find someone worth my time. You don't need to put up with that bull.

14. Bacon you find an oven I come with the flamethrower

15. DAMN it arbiter 

16. Tbh u should care about ur family more than her If she's a good person she will understand that ur brother is close family and important especially his 21st birthday if she isn't sensitive enough to calm down forgive u and say sorry for overreacting its never gonna work out

17. Last time I heard "Dammit arbiter"Was a year ago

18. Can't you see the poor man is distraught!

*calls suicide prevention.

It's ok Eric, Mel is just hurt by your poor lack of judgment, everything will be alright.

Melissa, Eric slipped just like we all do. The man is willing to give up his family for you. My god woman what more can he do to prove his love for you?