Hansel Conversion - Plunder Impact

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Olypics, Jan 3, 2013.

1. Can someone follow me I have hansel questions. Thankyou.

2. Wohhhhh forums are weird.... But I wanted to say this is easily the most helpful Hansel guide out there. It covers every detail. I regularly quote it when advising clan mates

3. Nice thread!

4. Very well put together thread, but what are you hitting in your trials? It also appears that you did not take into account your end of Eb completion bonus rising with every SOS you put up. If you would have, you would see that you don't end up loosing gold.

5. Guys please keep this thread alive..i had to search name at last after going through 28 pages in stratergy section..please help new hansels by keeping this thread alive :)

6. Great detail!

7. This is a very good guide, despite the fact that you didn't include the rise in end of eb bonus. It will rise enough to counter the plunder loss, at least, it has for me. So, I see no point in saving up 900? bil just to save a small amount (maybe a couple bil,) in a all at once conversion.

8. This is a good read. Great job on thread.

9. Very well done thread. This should be useful to all that plan on converting to hansel. Nice job!!!

10. I am planning to be hybrid, but it does make sense.
    Bumping to active topics.

I am in the process of converting my guilds to COE & SOS & i find that inc in EB bonus more than compensates for the loss in plunder.

SO i am doing it 1 by 1.

11. yup. End bonus goes up more than enough to compensate end bonus

12. Virus and guy_next_door, when you claim something, provide evidence (like on Page 1, for instance).
    The drop in plunder is NOT compensated by the end bonus, this is a silly belief!

13. Although it would be nice if he showed "proof", he's saying that EB reward at end (the $ you get on completion) is determined by what you do. IE let's say a guild kills 10 EB troops per assass, but a SoS kills 20, the SoS will get a much higher reward at the end because he contributed more to the battle.

Some n00b took down the threads giving "estimated" plunder bonus for all the t1 thru t4 buildings.

I feel bad for OP because every player who relied on guilds for plunder went batshit crazy when SoS came out because the SoS pretty much always gave less ally plunder than a guild.

I believe ATA's response was that spy buildings are for spying and that the extra you earned from steals would compensate.

I'm glad you included the T5 buildings OP. I guess people are too scared to provide estimated plunder values for T1 thru T5 buildings -.-

14. I guess it is a good lesson for new guys looking for info on forums. Forum advice is generally "OK", but most of the guides and advice are made by people who play Forums at War instead of Kingdoms at War. Use it at your own risk, and if possible work with your clan instead.

;-)

15. Updated with the last piece of conversion from Volaries lvl.2 to lvl.3

Also proved the false Urban Legend of better EB End Bonus when converting 1 by 1...

Enjoy! ;)

16. Holy cow lots of numbers

This must be a good thread

17. Uhhh,do you have a TL/DR version??

18. This is amazing, im glad it got bumped up