Estoc Trials - Week 6 - War #1 - General Update

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by admin, May 7, 2013.

1. War #1

Signups: 48
    No Match: 2

Battlegrounds - Your clan size was too large. If you lowered it you would have had quite a few more potential matches.

Kreuzritter - Odd man out situation.

Clan Size breakdown
    [​IMG]

X-Axis - Clan sizes
    Y-Axis - # of signups

As per usual, we will be monitoring clan BFA numbers and we will address any suspicious activity throughout the coming war. Please keep BFA changes post-sign up to a reasonable minimum! Anything beyond that and you will be warned and risk losing rewards and/or match-ups!

2. The worms clearly out match us

3. Feels to me Worms and Sotra Sub has like a 70% chance of getting matched up together looking at their previous few wars...

4. I notice still many clans where some people are not complying with new rules regards names. When will this get actioned?

6. Just a suggestion regards the Vanished Paladins EB - let people who did not war or plan to war hit it, just don't give them the mith payout.

At present over half a clan sits by doing nothing for that period.

7. One of the most considerate posts to devs I've seen. We should all be a little nicer like the Muppet Master!

Also, there is a typo at the beginning of op, should be "War #1"

8. Very poor match up against amun_ra not even close

9. We seem to get worms quite often, they always have more people and better rank, we have won once.... Please let us know how to get better match up. ~kick~

10. i agree with u tomtel.... they must have pulled names from a hat for match ups. clearly from the AMUN_RA vs Se7en S1ns match up, they werent going by player stats or anything that matters. im glad i wasnt warring this war. makes me not want to war at all. u cant put a rabbit and a bear against each other and think the rabbit has a chance.

11. Rabbits have chaNCES too you know... like 100000000 sharp-toothed rabbits against 1 baby bear

12. Yup. Normally I'd ask for the match up stats for the Amun-7 match but lets face it, it will make no difference at all;

1) Hey! Who cares! We need to xtal and pot for 'respect' so no worries about he match up it's $in the bank for devs!

2) When people complain in forums it's obviously because they are wingers and nothing to do with the fact they may have been bad matched.. Even after, what, 100 plus wars they still can't sort it..

3) I hope all the devs die of AIDs. The bad kind. (GAIDS)

13. Respect to my my fellow warriors at 7 Sins for not giving up

14. How about "As per usual" the Devs run the matchup program right before war starts and publish those results.

15. R equipment figured into the wars at all? I really have a hard time believing they r. Any clarity into this question would b greatly appreciated. Ty.

16. Fable

Equipment is not figured in matchups at all currently. Devs have explained in these forums that they match on number of participants and CS, then it is a match provided the BFA is within a wide range (within 300%).

17. Wait so you want the people who werent planning on warring able to hit in the epic battle because they didn't war so you mean to say you don't like sitting therefor 2 hours ? Which if they got a matchup you would be anyways ..... They do that for a reason smart one don't like sitting then become active in wars or join straight epic.clans