EE War Records.

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Eagle, May 2, 2013.

1. Proof is in my clan's history in case it's a record, it's our most recent war(against WarLor Hellhounds). I still never figured out how to post pictures in forums lol.

2. I'd add a "Highest Plunder Ratio Difference" - it would track the biggest ass whooping better than simply the plunder difference

3. Haha if you're gonna do that, look at Kreuzritter vs. RCA 6 days ago

96.7bil to 0. 0bil. 0mil. 0k. 0.

4. Biggest successful bfa con

5. Havoc - what war was that 100B to 8B with? Not see it.

6. The nearest plunder of a war. Example: 38.4b v.s 38.3b

That's really sad for the 38.3b clan. Just 2 hits could have made their clan win.

7. Look at zodiac alliance of freedom treaty

8. Ryan the KO King

9. One of our losses to POC was by 100 mill. And I was notoriously KO'd with seconds remaining and lost over 300m while a sko would have won!!! Lol... But dang... They were all up and I only got one action off

asthma

10. If u truly wanted to win, u would have dropped all buildings

11. Fastest KO at the start of a war.

We KOd TCN's #1 in 6 seconds :lol:

-Spy

12. We Managed a KO on somebody just 4-5 seconds into the war, I think it was Kawed05 a few wars back.

13. Are you talking about the 2-hours-ee wars or the 4-hours-ee wars?

14. The wooden spoon award.......

15. interview teja for most plunder made by a player, i seen him make 5-7b in one war before

-lwp

16. Fastest KO?

"30 secs" was posted at exactly 30 seconds till war, factor in the CC lag to KO somebody, we KO'd him in something like 4/5 seconds

17. Another idea, largest KO ratio

18. Guys just check Zodiac Alliance of Freedom Treaty. Hands down. Check the war against iG systems that I think approx. 400B lead.

19. KalanGo from battlegrounds racked up 7bill. His build makes him untouchable in war.