Estocs Edge Fairness Proposal

Discussion in 'Wars' started by PsychoEmperor, May 2, 2013.

1. No age restriction? You really expect teams under 18 to compete with teams over 18 years of age??

I thought this was about fairness.

No support until age is calculated.

2. Not nearly enough mith for such a challenging endeavour. U should get double if u cast wave of conflict...

3. Get a job u hippie!! 

4. Support :lol:

5. ^^Watch out, we have a badass over here

6. I think, in the spirit of fairness, all people should be given a badge that says "participant" and no mith or rancor should be awarded.

7. This takes all of the fun out of wars. Granted there are a lot of mismatches but its always going to be that way unless devs do something about it. Just deal with Estoc the way it is.

8. Question: then…where's the war part?

9. Every 4.8 minutes the leader of the war switches to a different clan member so each member has the opportunity to lead the war. When leadership changes the devs will pause the war timer and not allow any actions so the new leader can go over his war plan with everyone. Once every new leader is done going over their war plan and answering all questions they will pm the devs. Once the devs get all new leaders pm war will start again. * Repeat this process til everyone has been war leader.

10. You are all correct, their is no way to make it completely fair to everyone because this isn't kingdoms of fairies.

I now retract my idea an replace it with the following, "If you join Estocs Trials, don't spend your time and energy whining about fairness, instead spend that energy trying to win"

11. Shiny fairness badge :lol:

12. There's a few unfairities here :?

Starting banners.
    Achievements
    Knowledge of the game
    Time played
    Etc etc.

I don't feel you have achieved maximum fairness :|

13. Well done mate, support 100%

14. lol - SUPPORT :)

15. Iv got a idea instead of dropping the allies they just don't do anything saves people from complaining and if u want fairness make no pots so everyone can join it's a selective type of war that only the rich and do and only the rich will win what about the small guys like me

16. Op, I love you