Did devs turn off EB drop switch?

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by _Sinan_, Apr 30, 2013.

1. Butthurt? Ya a little

I created my current clan The War Citadel not too long ago, 53 days ago from time of this post, in order to house several old friends and create a larger family. We have a fairly wide range of build sizes from 12m CS down to almost brand new players in KaW. We run mostly T4 EBs and haunts. We have also unlocked NQ, COTD, FOD, TOC, and NG. And therein lies the crux of our problem.

The T5 and T6 EBs have dropped next to nothing. It's kind of staggering to me and I wonder if other clans are experiencing anything similar. Here is a breakdown of those EBs.

•23 days ago - No Quarter unlock - 1 hystricidae helmet dropped.
    •22 days ago - Cotd unlock - 6 shields dropped.
    •22 days ago - FOD unlock - zero drops.
    •16 days ago - NQ - zero drops.
    •13 days ago - Cotd - zero drops.
    •8 days ago - FOD - zero drops.
    •1 day ago - TOC unlock- zero drops
    •1 day ago - New Growth unlock - zero drops.
    (Oh yeah, aqua and inferno not dropping either)

I will not include the staggering number of NML and Destroyer EBs that have dropped next to nothing as well.

Big members in the clan can, and have, traveled out of clan for equipment hunts. New players, our smalls in clan, do not have that luxury and have become very frustrated and disenchanted with KaW.

I'm sure this thread makes for one hell of a recruiting tool but I would seriously like to know if this drop rate is at all similar to other clans. If this has become standard I can almost guarantee that very few new players to the game will stick with it. I can't imagine the devs would want to close the door on future revenue streams but that is what I foresee if this is the new norm. I ask the devs to please adjust drop rates to levels more consistent with recent times.

2. Destroyer just dropped for me yesterday. Nml drops at least 1 in clans where most members don't have it.

3. My one day old alt got hooves and arm plates in its first NML.

4. One of my alts got that too lol

5. Spending crystals or not. Fully potting up or even mith use has made no difference to equip drops here. Can't push the smalls to war and spend $$ without equipment. Starting to be more fun watching grass grow 

6. I'm a perm at The War Citadel. Ive seen many new players and members to the clan become frustrated at drops and quit the game. Thankyou Devils Reborn for allowing my low stat self to visit for TBO. Got a double there on my 1st tbo. I had almost forgotten what a drop even was at home clan.

7. I have never seen a New Growth drop nothing. And that EB sucks to put it nicely. I would check the other NGs done this week as well as ToCs, etc and see if yours is the only one not getting any drops. Then send feedback / emails. Seems more like a glitch with your clan then bad luck

8. No sickles from new growth? There is something wrong. Might wanna send an email to the devs. Ng always drops atleast 10

9. We have sent numerous feedbacks and emails to devs and support for some time but have received only minimal responses and no answers from them in reply.

10. I'm in the clan and we have done all. They don't respond to us when we do deed back or email!

11. We have not changed the drop rates of any items since they have been released. A lower perceived drop rate over time could be due to most members already owning the item (and therefore cannot get them again).

12. That's what I was trying to say...

13. The more people that have the item, the less drop rate it has. I have no statistics to back this up. But, there was a clan that did this. Only people WITHOUT the FoD Abyss sword could join. If I remember correctly, swords dropped a lot...

14. Kaw_Admin is on forums. 

15. Wow, nothing gets by you!

16. There is no point emailing support or leaving feedback, they don't care, seriously, they really don't care, there now making loads and loads of money with the ee wars, they have cars to buy, and women to entertain, why should they care about us, sure all we do is spend hard earned money on this addictive game.

17. Just a simple example:

Item A has a drop rate of 25%.

Initially, every run with 4 members would result in one member getting Item A.

However, after 3 members of the 4 have this item, a member would only get Item A 25% of the time.

To you, the drop rate may seem like it has decreased by 75%. However, it has not changed at all.

18. Thank you for the reply admin. We have considered that to be a strong possibility for lack of drops from T4 EBs.
    It does not explain in any way the lack of drops from T5 and T6 EBs. Please feel free to look at our EB history. We had many active members and many active guests in need of those items.

19. @Crack

They run a business, not a charity. Just a few months ago people were crying WAR WAR WAR, WE WANT WAR, PLEASE WAR! EB newbs cried "You have OsW, live with it!". Well, now Devs gave us Rancor/EE etc and tons of people are happy.

Sure, their customer service could always be improved, but I can bet you they're not slouching on it on purpose.