Estoc Trials - War #1 - General Update

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by admin, Apr 30, 2013.

1. What are you gonna do go file a lawsuit on them? You can do all the whining you want in forums, nothing will be done because you want it to be done.

2. Thus here's me whining -

*slap slap slap*

3. We apologize for the frustration and inconvenience the Health Crystal usage errors have caused. It affected a very specific group of people, and lasted for about 4 minutes. We are going through our logs to determine the affected clans. The clans that were affected (and lost the war because of it) will be reimbursed appropriately. If you were affected, keep an eye on your notices. This process may take some time, so please be patient.

Thank you, and once again, apologies for the errors that have come up.

4. Also, when you say Zaft corp had 50/50 chance of being matched up... that is false. It's actually about 2/3 chance of being matched up. Because two of the three clans get matched up, one of the three is left out. Lol, I'm just being nitpicky about probability. 

5. whining stop-

Good dev

*back slap

6. Pi, what if the other clan was out of their reach? Then it would be 50/50 because the clan in the middle could've matched with Zaft or the other clan.

7. Ty dev's for your swift response . Hats off to famous and naked kings for a well fought war .... K.o.S....

8. The-Error log in parameters out of time occurred in the second hour of the war. Lasted about 3/4 minutes. While I won't say it was the cause of our loss it certainly did not help. We tried to counter xstal at that point with only 3-13 successfully able to use. Thx for looking into devs

9. Dev's how in all the clans out there warring we always end up with sorta ? We could have 25 ppl we get sorta ,we have 30 ppl we get sorta,we always get the same clans over and over ,i look at strengths and i c alot of clan equal or close to us ,and we never see them ,look at r track record with sorta how can u always say we're equal ? Its not fun fighting the same over and over ,it would b nice to fight other clans out their to make it fun ,same old same old is just getting ppl quiting warring !mae it fun and let clans fight different clans !

10. I demand knowing why I have EE lvl 5!! Oh it's proper planning.....why devs stop making us plan a roster it makes are little brains hurt

11. Quit stacking clans and put together a good roster and you get match ups