Humble War Clan needs Good Warriors

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Khaymens, Apr 27, 2013.

1. Humble War Clan needs Good Warriors!

I know your out there!!! You Kaw because its fun but your also very dedicated. You have been warring 4-6 EE's every week. Your home clan didn't have numbers so you asked friends and ended up with a couple merc's as well.Clan got a rough matchup - leaders and trackers were very good but a lot of visitors didnt follow or use crystals. Visitors left after loss as well as 1-2 of your good warriors.

Next war more of the same - another loss - finally clan stops warring, or takes a break or is re-structuring.

So you and your friends end up going out warring all over kaw (the core gotta war its in the blood) You did great usually finishing top 5 wherever you fought.

But the clans you were in weren't winning. Having to buy the mith and pots each war was just too much so maybe you stopped warring or took a break yourself.

Maybe you thought you had found a winning home clan with good people! Then just 1 or 2 losses in a row and it was like someone yelled fire! Now they can't field a team either and your not sure where to war. Asking clans that are locked and not accepting has got you thinking "the hell with it"

Whatever your situation or how you got to where you are we at EWC have our core back together. We know these EE's inside and out.

We know what it takes to win and we all talk about different strategies, builds, crystal use - that we've come across in other clans. Many of us left the best clans in kaw to come back and war together again.

We want the best of you out there roaming around or stuck. You will find some of the best in here waiting to war with you. We don't like cocky, we don't need A-holes - you like us know what it takes to win! A good core that actually like each other as people (crazy concept these days)

All we ask is to be in 100% when you war, follow directions, war smart - all the things only experience can teach you. If you can't do simple things like sign up early each week on war tracking site THIS IS NOT YOU!

A lot of our members and friends have found great homes with very cool clans so we are short and will not Merc - it never ever works.

So we are trying to find the 10-20 of you out there that are nodding their heads while reading this. If you want to war with DEDICATED WARRIORS - and are one yourself then come join us

Warring #10, 12 to finish off the week strong- Epic War Clan

2. Support, I'll be there as soon as this epic finishes!

3. Looks good Khay, nice post

4. Add color I read most of it but most people won't because its long and colorless.

5. THIS CLAN IS TO

6. Glad to see EWC step back up to the plate. Very good warriors there, full support.

7. Support, good luck khaymens 

8. With that kind of EE record you've got to be humble.

9. X you got balls for posting that but after your stripped lets see what you have to say ;)

10. Good post... full support :ugeek:

11. I hope your strategy has improved since SWs.

12. Nice post.

~Support

13. Khay, you have my full support. If you need a tracker or help with anything lemme know.

14. We had a Great War yesterday and found some good new members, we are replacing some that did not perform

Was down to the wire against Casuals of War a very good clan.

We have open recruitment still going so get in while you can-

Everything but war is fun and playful here, but war is serious - all 4 mith, all pots every action, 2 X-Stals Mandatory - 60 actions regardless of build 

Come war with us!

15. Support!! Good luck khaymens!!!!

16. Yes, they are a good group of peeps. His thread is accurate and they do have the know how. Good luck EWC.