Estoc Trials - Week #4 War #5 - General Update

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by admin, Apr 25, 2013.

1. Signups: 43
    No Match: 3

ZAFT Corporation - Your BFA is over 5x higher than the clans around you. We strongly encourage you to sign up with a more reasonable BFA count otherwise we may remove the Vanished Paladin Epic Battle bonus from you.

Dragons Elite - Your clan size was too large to find a match with other clans with similar build stats and BFAs.

C.M.R - Your Build stats were 2x lower than the closest clan with similar members and BFA.

Clan Size breakdown

[​IMG]
    X-Axis - Clan sizes
    Y-Axis - # of signups

As per usual, we will be monitoring clan BFA numbers and we will address any suspicious activity throughout the coming war. Please keep BFA changes post-sign up to a reasonable minimum! Anything beyond that and you will be warned and risk losing rewards and/or match-ups!

2. Can you please return us the EE level that we lost because of a GAME BUG???

Last Saturday my clan changed owner and we all received a message saying that our clan had disbanded, and lost an EE level. You don't answer the feedback messages, so maybe seeing this post in the forum will make you react... :twisted:

3. Kaw admin, why not you arrange for us? Do you think it's easy to arrange? Do you think it's easy to control whom can war when it's 12wars per week?

4. Could you just clarify kaw_admin, how we managed to match PoC, with 3 less players and less strength.

I was sure the no match system stopped this... This is a rather sad matchup, no chance at all to win... If you could explain how it works, please do.

Thanks.
    Anarchy

5. 31 to many i suggest you reduce war req of 25-40 down to 25-30

6. Really?? Our numbers were too large?? 3rd time this week with 31 and same result?? Yet we get match ups with that number when we are only at 28?? Come on !!!

7. your gona punish zaft because other clan with their size didnt sign up for war. they dont control what others do so how is it their fault. I call B S on this whole war system

8. Agree with nels we get matched at 28 to clans with 31 so we go 31 and get 3 no matches this week. this game is starting to blow

9. Just have to throw this out there to whatever dev reads these.....

Estocs was supposed to unite clans. Now you are telling ppl they have to destroy their clans to be able to war. Can't war with the members you have. Drastically change rosters or no war for you. Really need to remove losing the edge when u leave clan already. You yourself just said ppl must change up rosters in order to war. Your clan unity idea didn't work. Estocs edge is driving clans apart. Not every clan but it's happening. Embrace the failure that happened and make it right. Ata is penalizing ppl for something on your end. Only let 30 members of clan war, only certain ones at that. What of the rest? What are they to do? Sit it out or leave clan and get penalized the plunder bonus? If u can't fix the numbers thing and the matchups can't include every member if a clan so wished, then let us merc and keep our edge's. Ata is kind of forcing mercs anyways

10. Amen micky preach on brother

11. Kaw admin, can you let me know which clans is warring so that strong clan won't exceed the 6X bfa? I get so worried when you said you gonna take away the vanished paladin; when we don't even know which strong clans warring and how to match them.

12. @Zaft Corp- Kaw_Admin probably isn't gonna do a thing. And even if he leaves you the eb 10-14 mith ain't much. Why don't y'all split or join another war clan? You guys will always be the strongest to sign up. Especially if you throw Laoda or Redstar in there. Good Luck.

13. Match ups are getting worse what part is fair when outnumbered and out strengthened ? And no one in your clan can not the top 2 guys of other clan ?

Spends hours to organise for a war that isn't even fair

14. Can not hit * the other sides top 2

15. @booty 14 mith is a lot. That is roughly 14b in gold, and a reletively easy epic battle at that.

16. It's actually quite obvious devs changed matching again to have less "no match". Clans matching that should not be and amazingly the no matches are down drastically. Devs look great. We get boned into using more xtals

I couldn't agree with Micky more. EE destroys clans. No unity. Forced to separate. All these rules have now failed. War this # this war. War that # for different war Can't change your build. Can't gain too much bfa. Get paid mith for losing. Wtf lol
    If you want people to war. You need to make it so that they NEED to war. Rewarding great EB equip only deters those from needing to war. Make tourney and mith items things that everyone must have a mix of to stay competitive and they will war. Instead of hitting the repeat button

17. I must be missing the main idea behind this war-project. Sounds like all the poor kaw_admin has created is a big cry forum. And btw make gold on the ppl using xtals, nobs for BC names and what not. Oh, and at the same time creating a lag that would make even the highest kite proud.
    The plus side must be... ehm... Oh well, good luck.

Ps: don't see the point in increasing rancor with no way knowing how to get a war.

Support to mickey

18. These matches are so brutal... If you can't match clans properly don't have a war tournament, people pay money and dedicate time to these wars only to get terrible matchups 50% of the time...this whole system is flawed and needs to be corrected... Stop wasting our time effort and money

19. @Void- I meant 10-14mith is nothing compared to winning 40-100mith. Especially since ZAFT corp are on a roll right now.

20. Another epic fail.. Rewritten algorithms resulting in unfair matchups ( 1 strength AND 3 members ), an update that makes playing nearly impossible , much less war effective.. Seriously?
    It's simple; test this stuff and start giving your customers what they want instead of cramming what you think they should have down their throats .. Very frustrating 