LR alliance vs BH alliance: An OSW History Thread

Discussion in 'Wars' started by The_Philosopher, Jan 5, 2013.

1. im scared/cowardly but i call out ig. lets get it lulz

2. Your in ee war, won't let us hit. Your too small for most of us anyways.

3. i posted hours ago, no inc recieved. whatever guys. call me what you will. dont hurt me none ill still tap tap away.

LR much respect , just not for me anymore. the whole wdgaf alliance is awesome.

ig LOL is all ill say now. you know where i stand. brood is a chump.

my last post on this thread, get back to philo being bias and iregmaking folks slap themselves.
    my ee awaits, itll end in few hr i expect to have some new friends in my news ..

happy kawing

4. Pinky, that SS proved just how cowardly you are. First, you changed your name(twice) so we couldn't find you. Then you dropped your build so most is couldn't hit. Then you request a CF,which you did get I believe. So we're Noobs for honoring a CF your noob ass requested?

5. great point, glad u said it so i will reply..

no i didnt get granted a cf, never heard anything from anyone on ig/bh side.

i changed names and drop build on this acct for ee, LOL at whatever u said

6. the next day after i posted there was cf in place. but honestly could care less. i did it to be respectful to ig during this war since queen assked me to post michaels wall if i wasnt fighting for LR.

so ig keep that trophy, its only time u see me ask for cf

7. Ur garbage if u were a little bigger I would definitely make u my ***** lol !!!! For now ur a garbage runner ! And nothing u can say or how hard u stomp ur chest will take that away ! If I was you ,I would reset sell my first generation iPod u got and go play outside !

8. That looks like a challenge!

iG, is he worth it?
    Muahahahaha

9. Damn you houstone!

10. I'm not talking on igs behalf lol ! I'll do a 1 on 1 wit anyone that wants it so if twinkle stars has he's big boy pants on ,he can redeem himself and take on me 

11. no bro, you can take me on, not the other way around.

*beats chest harder*

accepted sir

12. and ill do it with this lil GH build

13. Ill do it wit this one lol

14. Merry Christmas *****....from Pinky!....*****!

15. Meh. I'll be rooting for Houstone. Hope you get another cf apology out of the coward. And please send me the ss when you do.

16. only she knows better lol

17. Taaaaake meee oooon

Take. on. me.

IIIII'llll beeeee gooooone

Into your news feeeeed

[​IMG]

18. Lol u know how I do belle but I don't think twinkle star will make much of a challenge ! I told all the folks ,that after this osw I would probably go inactive ! I'll be putting all devices in a box , and will be waiting on a txt from my cousins, former owners of AG the pays ,telling me to raise a little hell if they ever come back ! Wulf and all reg , good war . Kaw wouldnt be fun without trash talking all was for fun folks .! All the IGs ....love that clan ! 

19. Where is iReg to tell everyone to slap your self 