HoL Uprising

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by xXTHEllNINJAllRYUANGXx, Apr 21, 2013.

1. HoL Uprising

We are the sub clan of the famous clan HoL. But we want to be more than that. We want to grow bigger and stronger than them! But we need YOUR help to make this dream into a reality!

Our History
    We have only been created for just over a day but already we have a great group of members ready to help in anyway we can! We have unlocked nearly all of the smaller ebsebs already and we hope to start doing b2b Ambush until we can move up to doing Hauntings b2b.

Our Aims
    However, unlike our main clan we are offering to do Rancor Wars with anyone who is willing to come help us fill spots. We already have a great timer and lots of experienced older players ready to give advice if it is your first war.
    Our main goal with these wars is to get them up and running consistently and with as many active members aspossible.
    *Warning If You Are Inactive In A War You Will Be Kicked and most likely farmed :evil: *

If you have any questions about the clan our just wish to say 'Hi' then you can do this by walling me in game. I am for those that might of missed of missed it is: HoL_llBringerllOfllLifell_HoL

Some of the more recently and most commonly asked questions are:

What are the start requirements?
    At the moment there are NO Stat requirements but all that we ask of you is to be active in the Ebs and in Clan Chat as well.

When are you going to start doing Rancor Wars?
    We plan to do them as soon as we have enough willing participants! So the quicker people join the quicker we start doing them!

What is your main objective as a clan?
    Our main objective as started before is to become well known as a clan not to be messed with! We also hour to pass our main clan in the leader board ^.^

The criteria for becoming a member is that you be active in as many ebs as possible and that you promise to say hello to everyone in cc :)
    We hope to bring in a minimum cs when we have a substantial amount of members.

We have alliances with other clans, but that is for us to know and for you to find out ;)

So all in all I invite everyone who reads this thread to come join us at 'HoL Uprising' to have the most fun you have ever had! And to make us legendary!

2. Lol. Nice frog. HoL is quite full of themselves

3. Do you farm? Add colour and sub headings to your thread too!

4. We don't go out of our way to farm people but we do except that it is part of the game. We encourage 1v1's if they are a fair fight.

5. Support. @king
    HoL does farm however I'm not sure if the sub clan will.

6. Support

7. Updated with new BB Codes

8. Good luck nice to see more war clans building

9. Support!

10. Support to the HoL Family!

11. Support I will be sure to visit

12. good work on the new clan ryu! really fast growth, I'm expecting good things! Support.

13. SUPPORT!!!!!!

14. We have a great bunch here Omega! We should be running smoothly in a couple of days :)

15. good work ;) ill be watching

16. Support and already doing haunts

17. Is there anything that I can improve on in this thread or for the clan? If so please say :)