Strong SoldiersCrying noobs

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Vid, Apr 17, 2013.

1. Yay  you still kicking but great

2. Something like that lol.

3. He's so strong but he reset on his clan mates failed farming me and is now crying

4. WHO GIVES TWO TURDS ABOUT A COUPLE PLAYERS

5. Is the wannabe badass that wants to bully/ intimidate/ coerce/ insult others and honestly hope to get away with it? Glad you got your ass whopped.

Good riddance and I do hope you quit for real. Whatever stats you previously had before reset, anyone can achieve simply by using funds from a 10b volley. Not much of a pity to quit after getting some karma.

You got what you deserved. If you don't like getting farmed and called a noob, then don't do it to others in the first place.

6. Psych bitches, I wanted to see your reactionand I liked it,exactly what I want people calling me a cryin noob. It makes me look weak...and I have my secrets

7. Your a noob OP. who resets just to start over? Sounds kinda like ur butthurt but can't admit it.

8. Rebel tried not to look like a noob at first, but he failed. If only noobs would actually quit when -raegquiting-

9. The moral of the story is you were obviously bitting more off than you can chew. I know for a fact that one of the clans that helped White wolves was doing just to take down rebellion, not because of people whining to them. You guys were obviously noobs at warring because you blame your opponents of potting up and you guys failed attempts at stripping one of White wolves members.

10. We were on our own in the osw.
    The people who farmed you and stripped you were not because we cried to them, it's because you were acting idiotic.

11. U^ cried to your owner

12. Your the one to blame

13. At least you actually had the balls to come out and insult is openly with your main rather than hiding behind your shameful alt "White_Wolves" which I am going to report for being an imposter and ruining our clans reputation.

14. No. YOU'RE the sole person to blame for running your mouth and biting off more than you could chew. You saw an easy target, but you gravely underestimated us and whatever happened, happened.

Why do you have to keep digging up the past to save face? Just leave or quietly play the game before you get yourself into trouble again.

15. Wait till he rolls with the big boys. With that mouth he'll be a perm farm in no time.

16. Assuming he can keep from resetting long enough to make it there.

17. Ahh comon people dont be mean he is clearly 10 years old and not wiped his mothers milk off his face play nice

18. I thought I made you quit? You should consider doing it again. It was the happiest 11 hours of my life