Latest iOS Update - Epic Battle Bug

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by admin, Apr 15, 2013.

1. When preforming an action in an Epic Battle with potions, the continue button lies at the bottom right corner of the potion selection screen. If you tap this button multiple times, it may cause the app to remain stuck in the loading state. As a temporary fix, either press the home button and load then app again, or pull the notification center tab down from the top of the screen (which forces the app to reload).

We are submitting a fix to Apple immediately and this issue should be resolved shortly.

2. Thanks kaw admin I had thought maybe it was just me but now I know it was the app

3. Please note it is also during war. Yesterday I almost threw my phone into a wall. I was ready for the craziness of the first couple minutes of an EE war, and it did that to me after every attack since I wasn't used to it.

Thank you soooo much for the fix. 

4. Thank you I thought Kaw was slow on my phone

5. That explains a whole lot. Thanks.

6. I've known this for along tome

7. For some reason, if I type something in clan chat, and then go back and change it to something else, for example if I type smthing and go back, it comes up with the option of changing it to something or smoothing, if I tap either one the game crashes.

8. Whoa...lol but I broke my iPhone just the day I updated, so I noticed nothing xD! :lol:

9. Yeah this happens to me a lot using my iPhone 5 since like February everyone just said I was stupid

10. Wait what's preformed ...

11. I received a sword after my clan completed FOD. Check my clan EB history from 4 hours ago. But the sword did not make it to my profile. I've rebooted phone but still nothing. Please help

12. Thanks kaw_admins

13. I had my hopes up for an EPIC battle bug that you could train to eat Statless alts

14. Ok so we're getting iphone 5 support but what about iOS 6 emoji?