Estoc Trials - Week #2 War #5 - No Match Update

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by admin, Apr 11, 2013.

1. No Match Update

Signups: 48
    No Match: 8

-00- - You were the strongest clan to sign up and your BFA was 5X higher than the closest clans after you.

MurDer War. - You were the biggest clan to sign up (40 members) and unfortunately there weren't many clans in that size range so you were the odd man out.

Tulip Garden - Your BFA was 4X to 10X higher than other clans in your strength range.

Rising Hawks - Your BFA was up to 10X higher than your neighbouring clans.

Flawless Victory - Your numbers looked OK but you were the odd man out unfortunately.

Order of Whispers - Your BFA was 3X to 5X lower than the clans around you.

Wolves Of The Oasis AND We Hired Death - You were the two weakest clans to sign up and your strength and clan size were suitable for each other. However, Wolves Of The Oasis BFA was almost 20X higher so you two would've not made a good match! And there were no clans left in the list so you two were unfortunately left out.

Clan Size breakdown
    [​IMG]
    X-Axis - Clan sizes
    Y-Axis - # of signups

We will be monitoring clan BFA numbers and we will address any suspicious activity throughout the coming war. Please post any useful information in this thread if you suspect foul play!

--UPDATE--
    So we have followed up on your feedback during this past war and actively monitored clan BFA (in real-time). The biggest increase that we saw over the course of 2 hours was 5.85% which would not have affected the match ups that were created for everyone.

We will continue to do this for the rest of the week and rest-assured if any clans do exploit this, we will take action.

Thanks!

*Reminder* New EB for No Match - Vanished Paladins - Clarifications
    You are given Rancor's Vision, which lasts 30 minutes, as soon as you get a no match from our system. This can occur right after signups are closed. To finish this EB, you need at least one member to start the EB and hit the first phase with Rancor's Vision. This is crucial to finishing the EB.

So, a reminder for all players, please have your admins check once the signups are closed off to see if you received a match. If you received a no match, then you need to start the EB within 15 minutes of this happening.

Also, note that Rancor's curse will EXPIRE if you leave your clan.

2. Devs getting their own back from us complaining no match? LOL. Thanks for matching with PoC :Roll: outnumbered and weaker 

-VAL

3. Dang, 20x higher, lmao. 

4. :lol: 8 no matches and only covered 7 of them.

5. What's this rubbish?All clans facing the same clan again n again?If you want us to learn tactics, you should have done it in preseason wars.why suddenly bring new crap in season wars?
    M gonna leave warring if this isnt changed

6. Sorry Rising Hawks!! Post has been edited to include your stats! :)

7. Wow. I'm surprised that our clan which only averages overall 5mil total cs per kingdom is expected to have 2 to 3x the bfa to even get into the mix at that size. I guess we'll just have to put this one in as bad luck and try again tomorrow :D

8. Damn straight devs!! Start inventing new bot clans that we can fight against!! Or maybe jiggle that matchmaking a bit and have random clans facing each other for a change....!!!

...moron.

9. Great turnout today DEVS you managed to get 48 CLANS out of how many? Come on you must know how many clan are in KAW!!!!!

As i have said before PLEASE KAWMUNITY go on STRIKE dont sign up SCREW the WARS they are a JOKE if NOONE signs up we can FIGHT BACK come on guys lets have some UNINITY for once in KAW let the devs know we AIN'T HAPPY NO SIGN UPS

10. Thanks for the update devs. I enjoyed my 14 free mith at least. 

11. Devs the answer is there.

Reward mith to losers (but 25% less)

And make Rancor and EE exclusive to winners.

12. You do that as said above, you'll get tons of clans signing up..

13. My clan had a no match as well :/ but the eb is pretty damn nice!

14. Seriously guys the devs at sat there LAUGHING at you all spending your well earned cash on xtals for a war you ain't gonna win FFS stand up for once and DON'T sign up do it for a week show the devs they cant just take our money!!! I know there are some of you that will say screw it but you are the people i am talking to just one week people DO IT

15. @slay
    What are you on about? "show them they can't just take our money"
    They can't. It's a free game. They only get money from those who chose to spend money.

16. I'm not too sure either slay. We war almost every war. We win some, we lose some. But it's fun. That's why I blow 2 xstals on each war I get a chance to enter.

17. @R.I.P - Maybe you should do some wars yourself.
    It's too damn easy to sit in the crowd and comment on things you have no idea about!! :D

18. Just one suggestion, looks like 80% of no match are due to BFA, too high or too low, can you add BFA and clan strength then do the rank instead rank the clan strength and then BFA, that way could lower the no match rate, 8 out of 48 is almost 20%.