Estoc Trials - Estoc's Edge Update - Poll

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by admin, Apr 10, 2013.

?

Estoc's Edge Change

1. YES - 33% for 48 hours

8 vote(s)
    1.7%
  2. YES - 20% for 7 days

45 vote(s)
    9.5%
  3. NO - Keep it as it is

184 vote(s)
    38.7%
  4. ALTERNATIVE - Give Vanished Paladin EB access to losers

239 vote(s)
    50.2%
  1. POLL UPDATE:
    (YES - 33% for 48 hours) :6 2%
    (YES - 20% for 7 days) :38 10%
    (NO - Keep it as it is) : 163 44%
    (ALTERNATIVE - Give Vanished Paladin EB access to losers) :165 44%

2. 3) award vanished EB to losers

3. Now EE wars have required all to exchange plunder for tower defense. We need EE to recover some of that. I don't support this proposal. The way it is now is better. 2 week validity, several levels. You are changing too many rules. After Rancor Wars are over you would have to change it again

4. The only part of the proposal i like is to keep it when leaving clan.

5. I agree to any/all ...a lot of clans cant run wars all the time so combine with other clans so keeping ee for 2-7 days is ideal,otherwise u lose as soon as u go bk to ur own clan

6. Update to Poll:
    Yes - 33% for 48 hours 6 votes, 2%
    Yes - 20% for 7 days 38 votes, 10%
    No - Keep it as it is 164 votes, 41%
    Alternative - Give VP eb access to losers 187 votes, 47%

7. Option 3 please

8. Why aren't peopl voting for both options 3 4?!! Option 3 means we keep EE as it is and option four on top means we still get some mithril even if we lose a Rancor War.

9. POLL UPDATE

YES - 33% for 48 hours
    6 votes
    1%
    YES - 20% for 7 days
    39 votes
    9%
    NO - Keep it as it is
    165 votes
    40%
    ALTERNATIVE - Give Vanished Paladin EB access to losers
    206 votes
    50%

10. i really dont understand you want to change the system and thats is good, but first you need to work on the clan that cheat to win at any cost. yes there are some clan that are good at warring and dont need to find loopholes to win. there are clan that out there dont share the same thinking and will do anything to win.
    the dev said they would watch and solve this but i dont think they will, for it will cost them to much. lets solve this problem first before the war system. :roll:

11. To motivate people to war u need to provide a reward. Pots are extremely expensive. Mith is expensive, losing sucks. So devs need to do something. But merely reward for participating wastes even more time. Clan sign up for war, with no intent to win would be bad for keen war peeps. Winning needs a greater reward to motivate people to try their best. Lots could be done. Make pots cheaper may solve some issues, or introduce 3 tier rewards. One for participation which all get. Then a significantly better reward for winners. Why lose ee level for moving clan. Preposterous IMO. It's a massive demotivator.

12. Also the mithril payout whether you agree or not. Is awful. Even taking into account the odd double mithril week. The mithril rewarded to you at the end of a war doesn't make up for the billions of pots we use and lose. Sort this out as I'm still not prepared to war for a awful payout.

I warred once and won. The end profit in mithril terms I got was 4. I got 4-5 ko's, used nearly full pots on every action. And made a small amount of plunder (I am hansel so it's hard). And to only get 4 mithril and 1 EE level is pure and utter mean. I refuse to war until you give a better reward for winners.

13. I've also gone on a crystal strike of my own. So you are potentially losing a small anount of money from me. It will add up over time though if others do the same.

14. I will go with the last option, thats is to give loser team a chance to play mith eb the lost paladim :)

15. So from that three options i vote 2)

16. Option 3 Sounds good to Shells!