kaw_admin's latest poll confusion

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Pickled_Pepper, Apr 10, 2013.

1. Since many of my clannies were confused about this, I just wanted to clear this up for everyone in hopes of getting more votes.

Voting for option 4 will not remove your EE. It will only give losers access to the paladin EB.

So vote option 4 to get more clans to war with us.

That is all. 

2. More will war with option foursupport

3. I don't think many understood this... Did the devs confirm this?

4. The devs said that you will keep your EE for the normal time limit.

5. Nothing there to confirm, brother. All it says is it will open the paladin EB for losers. Doesn't say anything about changing EE.

I think most people read the first two options and assumed the fourth option would also change EE, but if you go back and read each option, you'll see that option 4 says nothing about changes to EE.

Hope this clears things up. 

6. If this is true them only the members who played should get option to play eb and it should only reward mith based on mith put up by both teams. The max payout no more than 40 per player with min of 10. This would increase the amount put in the pot; yes this could mean a loser getting more than somebody on the winning team; but you should have put up more mith.

7. I imagine the payout rate for the paladin EB would function and pay out the same way it currently does.

But I can't say for sure because I'm not a developer.

8. Support for option 4!

9. It should payout the same. Option 4 is 19 behind option 3. Post in WC. :) And people should stop wasting votes for option 1 or 2...

10. Tbh EB or no EB, clans will still not sign up.

Losers need to be rewarded with Mith based on their contribution.

11. I agree worm. But that would require more development time/$. Opening the paladin EB is a small step in the right direction for now. Hopefully it'll change to activity based payout in the future.

12. If this is true, I voted for wrong option 

13. You can't change your vote?

14. Not that I can see.

15. Yes you can, fill in the bubble on option 4 and resubmit your vote.

If the poll doesn't show, then you might be signed out on forums. So you need to close the page and reload it.

16. I'll check when I get home to see if it'll let me

17. Almost have enough votes here. Tell all your friends!