Estoc Trials - Estoc's Edge Update - Poll

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by admin, Apr 10, 2013.

?

Estoc's Edge Change

1. YES - 33% for 48 hours

8 vote(s)
    1.7%
  2. YES - 20% for 7 days

45 vote(s)
    9.5%
  3. NO - Keep it as it is

184 vote(s)
    38.7%
  4. ALTERNATIVE - Give Vanished Paladin EB access to losers

239 vote(s)
    50.2%
  1. I support option 4 alternative. Only fair for us smaller newer clans

2. I think that the smaller clans in kaw can also compete in the wars we have as much to offer as the bigger clans

3. KAW admin
    I vote No to any change, why change now? EE edge is fine as is, don't fix want ain't broken.

On another note want happened today on war start time? you must have noticed not many clans signed up, time here needs to be moved somewhere between 8-10pm GMT for war 3.

4. There's nothing broken, but option 4 can encourage more people to war, which is a good thing for better matchups. 

5. Kaw_Admin
    First of a little courtesy goes a long way so it thank you for giving the choice . To be honest whatever you decide you will never have full agreement .

Its been a while since I've participated in one  however if memory serves me we got well beaten though activity, size and dare I say a little more organisation.

Since then I've seen the efforts in trying to make fairer matches which people do not realise the complex logic required to do so. Theres also now a fresh-hold or cut off where theres to much of a gulf to match up which you willing highly via graphs with added comments giving explanations.

The EE war should have a winner and loser in a winner takes all. I've seen a call for option 3 but surely a one to cater for the masses by allowing the purchase of myth to be 36 max .

15 for unholy aura.
    26 for both spy and attack spells .

Would be much better for those who want to EE and those that might want to osw .

I'm pretty sure if ud asked both zaft and Apocalypse clans the ability to buy myth and use unholy aura would have been used frequently. Doing so would have been more damaging to the person stripped as all to often the strip was magically caught by the scourge of kaw which has really hampered the fun of stripping by use of team viewer.

3 with heavy modifications ie upping myth allowance.

6. As with any war there is a winner and a loser. The risk in war is inherent and so no real award is needed for the vanquished, however the loss of the estoc edge or reduction for moving or loss that reducing expiry time is not acceptable. If the edge was awarded it should remain as it is so that the ability to buy potions used and prepare for other wars is not hindered.

7. I support alternative option 4.

8. Devs, to make wars more affordable,
    1. reduce mith cost.
    2. Change current largest spy and attack spells or add a new 6 hour mith spell costing 3 mith, so total mith needed for each war is 8.
    3. Give every account that joins the war 1 free xtal. Everyone needs 2 to win so this will still encourage xtal buying. Try this for 2 weeks and see if it increases participation and xtal buying. If so great, if not, then try something else.
    Good luck.

9. Support for number three.

10. 3 is the best option imo, but why bother giving them the vanished paladins eb? Might aswell just award mith and save everyone the time and effort of running an easy eb.

11. There are to many changes and tweaks being done. Keep ee lvls as is but pls listen to all pointing out that loosing edge when leaving clan should be changed. It hurts clans and decreases the social aspect of kawing as moovement between clans are hindered

12. I like the idea of #3. It kinda sucks to have to cast spell, buy mith, cast spell, buy mith and cast final spell.... This would allow you to get most mith stocked following a loss

13. No support for any of the three to bad there isn't an option for that. Why remove or nerf when rancor will only affect those who win.

14. No support, just give losers 2 mith or just lower the cost of mith so the losers can buy more.
    EE should stay the same.

But if losers get their mith back, the winning clan should get an increase in payout. Also, KaW_admin, if losing clan doesn't use enough mith to war, then why should they get any back? Some players use an enormous amount of mith while others don't. The more mith you use the bigger the payout should be for winning clan, just a thought.

15. Bump for option 4. 

16. Just curious how do you know who is supporting a particular choice? The radio button poll does not match the choices in the original post. Also I don't have access to the radio buttons to make a choice on my phone.

I support giving the losing clan access to the paladin eb. Whichever choice that is.