Estoc Trials - Estoc's Edge Update - Poll

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by admin, Apr 10, 2013.

?

Estoc's Edge Change

1. YES - 33% for 48 hours

8 vote(s)
    1.7%
  2. YES - 20% for 7 days

45 vote(s)
    9.5%
  3. NO - Keep it as it is

184 vote(s)
    38.7%
  4. ALTERNATIVE - Give Vanished Paladin EB access to losers

239 vote(s)
    50.2%
  1. My idea above may not help losers recover fully in terms of lost mithril and pots but it does help them buy new pots with a small EE level.

And it does help them get some mithril back by completing the Vanished Paladins Eb.

2. Give Vanished EB option to losers, as well. I love the idea of the losers being able to basically recoup all their Mith losses...but I voted for "No Change" because I don't want my level 5 EE to go away. Had I been also able to vote for losers getting Vanished EB I would have voted for both.

3. Actually, here is a good compromise. Any who takes part in an EE war gets Estoc Edge for 7 days. The winners get the massive Mith bonus plus the EE level increase like they do now. The losers get a chance to do Vanished Paladin after the war and have their EE lowered one level (but no lower than 1). Everyone wins. Everyone is very happy.

4. Why can't we use our phones to vote? I'd vote 20% for 7 days

5. Option 3 is fair for all, it also makes war more challenging those that win get stronger those that lose get weaker. I mean that the losers cannot afford to cast same spells as winners so next match up they stand no chance. Just a thought

6. Devs, please don't take away out EE, those who have won it have worked hard.
    Give us EE and also compensate the losers, there is no need to do only one of these.

7. What a ingenious way to force people to war more and purchase more xstals,The estoc edge has been running a fair while now so why not calm your greed an leave it as it is

8. Better lvl2 for winner 40% bonus and lvl1 20% bonus for 48h

9. You people are seriously voting on which way you would like to be juiced for more cash???

10. Number 3 please that's my vote.

11. Can't vote on idevice unfortunately so I'll just comment that I prefer the option where losers get the mith EB

12. Me! I vote 4 # 3 Thank u.

13. Everyone who wants the vanished paladineb for losers... go to wc and find people to vote. :)

14. I like options 1 and 3. Since there are more opportunities for war, keeping estoc edge is easier to keep or regain. Allowing losers in war to do Mith eb is great because it will allow incentive to war more and keep us restocked in Mith for the next available war.