bfa jumping

Discussion in 'Wars' started by UrFnN1T3m4r3, Apr 9, 2013.

1. Just saw dis thread n wanted to tell everyone wht to do if u hv a 120 bill ally n is hired away by other members warring after matchup wht will u be doing with 120 bill before its obvious u will bank in allies so its no way called cheating.Hence when u make a thread think twice what u write. I hv tracked many wars in Amun_Ra n i hv seen many clans change nos just 10 mins before war start so i know hw many ppl change nos Amun_Ra hardly does tht tracking nos is **** when ppl in ur clan say d number called out is nt in war go again n check who changed places well i hv been in many wars where ppl change their numbers they cant build or upgrade so its simple even they buy allies when their allies r hired away. Next tym plz check or talk to devs send a feedback saying allies cant b hired or sold 2 hours before war or after matchup then i guess it wud b fair as allies wont b sold so clan numbers cant b changed and nobody is tht stupid to drop their build to change their number.

2. Wall of text... :shock:

3. To fix this u would need to lock all stats and allies no hiring no firing ... simples :).

4. Lol. What else do you expect OP? Which one jumped bfas? Im betting it's not an osiris or a resilience member.

5. It's not an exploit, it's called using your head. People are too concerned about everything bring perfectly fair. Where is the sport if the EE wars are reduced solely to math, with no human wile involved.

6. Respect to amun-ra I know it seems ur hitting abrick wall against these guys but they are beatable but expect a down to the wire fight. Believe me I know first hand how tough they are as we fight them often.

7. Lol outright naming amun ra?? Ever consider they are just a well oiled war machine?? Stop whining about being beaten and searching for a reason....aim up or shut up. They are just playing the game.

8. While I'm far from calling this tactic cheating, it certainly is an avenue that is being exploited. You keep a few $T out, then strip your alt right after matchup. After EE ends, your alt strips you. You gain a favorable matchup in war and make a fortune ally trading. It's a win/win and VERY sustainable. And I applaud the ppl who find exploits...then I quickly try to find a way to insulate myself from being disadvantaged by them. But, the fix isn't turning off ally buying/selling in war. Too many legitimate game actions are turned off for war already to prevent exploitation and it unjustly affects the gameplay of those not in war (BL hits, farming targets, etc). I say either BFA gets locked and remains unaffected until after the war or (and I think this would be WAYYYYY more fun) BFA is deactivated completely during EE wars. It would solve this problem, solve most of the matchup problems, and really piss off guys with $10T in allies. And before everyone starts whining about how allies are a part of size and blah blah blah...I know. But EE is like a separate part of this game. The mechanics are different and the rules are very different. It's specifically setup to test SKILL by matching clans as closely as possible, then preventing outside interference. Eliminating BFA would be an awesome way to achieve those exact ends. Clans could be almost perfectly matched

9. Bigger wall of text. Sorry

10. A trillion in allies is not enough to make a big difference. You'll only recieve 10M in extra attack or Spy but not both. A trillion in allies is equal to a few items you get from Epic Battles.
    Eg.

The going rate for allies from 10B gold and up is 100,000 gold / (1 attack stat) so 1T will get you 10 M bfa in attack stats. You really think this is enough...Nope, there is something else going on that you are overlooking.

11. Nice wall of text, with punctuation, too. I like the idea nob proposed.

12. I totally agree nob and I may have been rash in my initial statement pin pointing one specific clan ..... It's not he clan itself I was attacking but the the action and the exploitation of the bfa mainly for the dev's .... I hope this can be fix and we all can go on having fun again . I understand it is not a broken rule but a glitch in the system that needs to be fix

13. If its a glitch then i guess it shud b sent to devs via feedback n nt blaming 1 clan via forums.As i said earlier buying and selling allies can b disabled after matchup thts d best option as ppl with lots in bfa as said earlier by nobodu if their bfa is counted null its harsh on them as they hv gone n built up their kingdom and trust me it takes a long...... Tym to get upto tht much of bfa.

14. I love the fact Tiffany jumps in we beat u with towers... Ur ass wasn't even in war so u beat nothing

15. exactly

16. Kos__smokinghot
    Tiffany told we beat u by towers that means our clan beat u as we had great spy def builds she dint say i beat u get ur facts right n then talk about anyone of our clan members

17. like everything else - people are out to exploit the system to their advantage. perhaps a rule of a certain # of allies that could be purchased after war roster lock (and unlimited buy backs of current allies - or that creates a problem too). We had a clan last night change 8 names to barcodes after war started - that's another exploit (although it didn't help them cause of our awesome trackers). But yes, exploits do and probably always will exist - it is up to each one of us individually to make sure that we war honorably. Do our best and let the outcome be what it may.

18. I completely agree with de accept your defeats face your challenges like a man we do not crib about loosing we plan on how can we overcome our mistakes n no matter who our opponent is try as hard as u can i bet u get warlor against u in ee n then u r like whoa y do devs give us a wrong matchup or unfair matchup.
    We have faced them twice lost both tyms bt hv learnt alot of how they pull off in d last few minutes. So try focus more on warring n stop cribbing

19. Shut it naughty she wasnt in the war she never beat **** simple thats why i havent commented i wasnt in the war.