Post Questions Here

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by CoS-Dillybar, Dec 14, 2009.

1. Nevermind.

If you type [.color=scarlet]test[/color] without the '.' then it shows at regular black :eek:

2. The color guide has listed the colors available. Take a look at it if unsure. Anyway, white is nice. :lol:

3. i don't know, I prefer blue. :) you can see a list of all the colors in tortois3's thread.

4. A better question would be... Is it worth the 50B to upgrade my t5 att building for plunder bonus? Or is it really small? (500k) :(

5. @314 - The plunder bonus isn't huge, there's no point spending 50b to upgrade it.

@LordOfDeath - I didn't ask for a list. I've been foruming for long enough to know how to use BBCodes and which colours are available. I just wasn't sure on this particular one as I saw a post on the Letalis Regnum recruitment thread where Pyro tried to use the scarlet BBCode.

6. ^-- thank you

7. How do you upgrade your items?

8. If by "upgrade" you mean enchant your equipment, then you need to buy 13 (or is it 12? I always forget) highlands and upgrade your castle to level 3 to unlock the Mage. You can enchant you equip with aqua and inferno (and I believe you enchant red paladin with mith? May be wrong. Someone confirm?)

9. Think it's 12

10. Ah yes it's 12. Just checked my castle

11. @flint, yes you enchant red paladin equip with mith.

12. Thank you, haven't played in a while and I am trying to catch up with everything new

13. Somebody bump the ally trading thread for me pls

14. Bumped it for you! Lol

15. Do y'all think my clan can handle Evanscene? If not would you be willing to help? I would ask in wc but no speakers

16. @Odi

I think so

Depends on how many members are active.

17. Can I Un-link an old, Un used account from FaceBook?

I want to connect this account to mine but it's already connected to my little brothers.

:[

18. Think you have to email devs for that