Exploring new lands outside of the high and lowlands

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by dragonage15, Apr 7, 2013.

1. This is my prediction on what will happen in the near future:
    1) T5 on Lowlands
    2) T6 Buildings and New Lands (Like they did for the Highlands.
    3) T6 Buildings on Highlands
    4) T6 Buildings on Lowlands
    5)T7 Buildings and New Lands. (Maybe Devs will think of something extra to add, like they did the Mage and alchemist)

2. Lava lands sounds better than Skylands

3. Idk I think living on a land in a sky is pritty cool don't ya think

4. I think it'll be midlands to go between high and low, and they will have mid stat builds to go on them, maybe a tower level to help in the ee type EBs they will roll out soon..... At least that's what my magic ball said.

5. We should be able to open a portal to pimb and kill all those nasty buggers. :evil:

Then on to FC! :twisted:

6. There already is haven't you heard of it? It's called real life. :eek: none of you HAVE heard of it have you?!

7. No. I have no life. I spend my time on game forums making fun of the players there, because they have no life.

It make me feel warm and fuzzy :mrgreen:

8. I sold my Soul for Nobs.

9. T6 will come before new lands as the new lands will be so expensive.
    Why would they be called skylands? The decorations around the border of lowlands is for quests...

10. 1st skyland... 300bil
    2nd skyland... 400bil
    3rd skyland... 600bil
    25th skyland... 300tril
    

11. Maybe they will add a system where you can found more kingdoms to add to your account

12. Does that mean I will have to use my boys skylander portal to get to them. If that's the case I'm screwed. I'll never get that off of him

13. I say release The Kanto Lands!

Me Gusta.

14. The weed Lands

15. I think they should open more lands so players can diverse and choose between the expensive buildings or expensive lands with some of the cheaper buildings, so we are all not set on the same path.

16. Glam, you haven't explored what's currently available. Why do you want more??

Lets hope nothing is opened for a good 12 months at least.

17. @ giscard. You have no idea what you are talking about.