WHAT IS THE FAST BUILD TO GROW?

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Athenosseus, Apr 3, 2013.

1. What level do the guilds have to be and how do i maximize my money intake on a hansel?

2. For whatever reason the guild provides the most money for it's "cost." As such you should have a couple of forges and then build guilds until you have at least 12 highlands.

Don't rip down buildings unless they are forges tier level or lower to put up guilds in this process.

This is the quickest way to get to the 12 highlands (which allows you to level 3 the castle). Then you can decide where to go from there/

3. Guild hansels make the maximum plunder.

4. It really depends if you use farms or epic battles. And really which epic battle you do. Best and safest is 50/50 build. Remember this a PvP game at heart

5. Pure spy is easiest cuz u dont have to worry about plunder, but u get money faster with hansel

6. Read my forum on lowlands fast build

7. I converted from forges to tier 4 buildings. Did anyone else do this?

8. It's hard to grow as a pure spy. I'm serious. That's why I decided to kick Apheriun's ass by putting a level 1 stable.

9. Use def buildings for better plunder
    Use even buildings for more hits
    Use att buildings for more chance of hitting
    Use a mix of these to get a quick and fast gold to help u grow
    Att builds r the easiest way to grow
    Spy builds r better when u have all the upgrades u want
    Hybrid builds will be evenly matched agaist both but r good if u have one account if u have two have one a att build and the other a spy build

10. And what do I do if I have 4 accounts?

11. Then have a guild hansel/pure spy for the other account.