LR alliance vs BH alliance: An OSW History Thread

Discussion in 'Wars' started by The_Philosopher, Jan 5, 2013.

1. ^ missed the bottom of the post clearly

2. @mirs- way to blow your gold sweet pea. Cause what you did was waste TFK funds to strip a neutral party who was not hitting your alliance or funding ours.

You actually helped our alliance out by giving us another highly funded experienced war clan to add to our side.

God love the French! If they don't surrender, they just help the opposition out instead 

3. No! I like the French ... I just think the last shipment of koolaid had something else in it too

4. Wasn't a neutral party. Member didn't declare cf.

5. Mirs, my point is...it doesn't matter to Proph why you stripped him. Doesn't matter to me either. You did strip him. The end result is all 46 cares about, I'm sure. Only the lamest of clans sit around justifying why they did something for hundreds of pages. Keep Blazey away from you bro. Think her jabber tactics are wearing off on that alliance of yours.

★R∑GμL∆†oR★₩Ð₲₳Ƒ★

6. @ belle, my dear beauty, who do you think you are speaking to ?  your propaganda will never work with me or our frenchies or out osw familly  this is just a game and we are so happy with the way it move ... I have already explain that we all know who iprophet is ! Feel free to involve who you want in this osw its up to you ...
    I thought you will be better than that loll im disapointed !
    For the moment only interessant warrior on your side is my friend wulf 
    Ok i also appreciate when ireg cry but thant is not for same reasons as wulf who i totaly respect

7. I'm more of a laugher than a cryer. 

8. @ Angel, as you have big mouth i gona adopt ireg soon 

9. He has been up for adoption for months

10. Belle don't forget you have a Frenchie ma belle 

No comments on anything else.

11. It's true. I secretly love the French.

I like my men dumb, with a cute accent, and willing to blindly believe anything a pretty girl tells them.

Wanna date Mirs?

12. thks hun but you're late ... Im already in love but i appreciate your proposal ! Do you wana me find u frenchie ? kaw meetic works well !

13. Mirs...be careful. I could be a reset bomb. 

14. Who iProphet? Is this another iProphet alt game? You morons don't have a clue lol

15. March 10, 2013

^....this was March 11.

Today....

NOTE: iProphet had bought an ally of mine last month, while I was online. It was a crap ally, but regardless, he was in Regulators at the time, and I wasn't the only one he bought from.

Given, it is his version of ******* with us, he did in fact buy allies. Not sure if the fact that it wasn't trillions counts, but we are talking specifics, are we not?

Foxes are a part of the OSW. Jumping on any clan, is jumping into the OSW. Especially when you left your clan and went to the Regulators to do so.

With no CF in place. You wanted in, did you not?

Seeing as how I am just a soldier in this, facts are facts. Anyone jumping into an OSW, threatening everyone in it, and then grabbing a free, self made pass back to freedom, is ludicrous. I had no idea this strip was coming, but I wasn't shocked.

Clever ploy to head back to 46 and wait for retaliation. Welcome to the fold, I guess. Why would a clan not support its owner? I tip my hat to y'all. As transparent as that ruse was, it is a valid excuse to war.

Cheers!

16. HAHAHAHAHA!!!

17. I think my favorite part was when he said he would double his wins yet he still has under 70k wins...

18. Bahahahahahaha 