Victorious ZAFT

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Terminator, Apr 1, 2013.

1. Some of you may know me in my previous forum posts. I have written before the osw started between Apocalypse Empire vs ZAFT Empire. I have also taken part in thread discussions of Apoc vs ZAFT.

As I have indicted before the osw started that I personally believed the only two truly super clan warring family in KaW are Apocalyspe and ZAFT. The rest are just second best.

Now having two mighty warring family standing neck and neck made me and others wonder as to who would emerge victorius should they war each other?

Many of you said it's ZAFT. Others predicted Apocalypse win. I didn't like backing anything blindly so I wanted to see some action. Now it happened and the results are clear in front of us.

ZAFT has emerged victorious and truly smashed Apoclaypse. No doubt had the war carried on longer they could have stripped all of Apocs 10x over, with their unlimited funds provided by -Dom-, Laoda and RedStar.

As for Apocalypse claiming it's a mutual cf, that's a polite way to surrender by saving face.

Long live ZAFT. You truly are the superpower of KaW.....

2. Maybe we can all get over it now and these threads can all die!

3. :lol: OP, is that your main? o_O

4. The cf declaration for Apoc was for SE and TS to dissolve as clans, and they are still here so sadly your just another alt who looks past easy facts.

5. Lmfao is op serious? Plz get this thread locked it's a disgrace to what was a great osw

6. lol The resillience alliance have grown considerably think they rank just as high as zaft and apoc now. Even so this war is over wheres the need? 

7. You know it was a mutual CF right?

8. Reserved for comment before lock

9. Was wondering how many hours it would take for the morons to come out...  te war was well fought by bot sides, and both sides sustained losses. This war ending in a mutual c is the only way it would ever happen. If zaft got stripped bare theyd stay long enough to counter- strip apoc bare, and vice versa. Both sides would fight on forever rather than admit defeat. Mutual cf is and was only option for an end to it all.
    Simple as that.

Much respect to all who stuck through entire length of osw on both sides. To those runners out there, stop posting "great war bud ty ty good show etc etc " , as you obviously couldn handle it for whatever reason. Dont pop back on now and say ooooo im back lets claim credit and be involved again. 

Enjoy kawing 

10. Wouldn't the other clans be "3rd to best"...

11. April fools :?

12. ... I tend to stay away from these threads based upon shear idiocy of the persons posting them, but let me point some things out for you! ZAFT and apocalypse warred for over 3 months, we stripped hundreds of trillions, that's both sides. This war could have gone on longer, but we saw no need to continue as it would have been pointless. This war was decided as a mutual cf. As a leader of apoc, both sides agreed this would be for the best.

To declare either side victorious is simply moronic. Both sides fought equally well, many people lost everything, and they continued to play. ZAFT was not victorious, nor was apocalypse, if you don't agree with that, show up in one of the newsfeeds for apocalypse or ZAFT. Until then, have a nice day.

13. Zaft still sucks and full of noobs!

14. These post are all bogus anyway. Written by some noob that gets on his knees in order to be in zaft

15. @OP; the only reason you believe ZAFT is victorious is because Apocalypse doesn't publicize all of their strips on ZAFT members and a of the ZAFT runners.
    Apocalypse has earned my respect throughout this war because they showed class.

16. Farm op!

April fools I don't farm noobs

17. I see I have touched Apoc nerve or two by posting this thread. This never was my intension.

Firstly let me make one thing clear. I'm not taking any side nor do I have any interest in joining ZAFT or Apocalypse right now as my stats don't qualify. I have great respect for both clans.

What I'm saying is from fact.

Who posted the cf thread?
    Yep! It was Weezus from Apocalypse. Read the thread carefully under War section. Weezus admitted faults on their side by taking on the might of ZAFT over SE tag. What he is really saying is that quote: "sorry ZAFT our alliance misbehaved, we completely lacked structure and communication not to mention discipline. Now after taking a heavy bruising we admit our wrong and apologise".

Happy kawing.....

18. Little OP has no clue what he is talkin about

19. It was a mutual CF called between the apocalypse admins and the zaft admins. I confirmed this with one of the Zaft Destiny admins OP is stupid and does not know what he is talking about