--The Haunting-- [Intro]

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by -Qwerkey-, Oct 12, 2012.

1. Hi! Well.. I tried my hand at the Strategy section and it didn't turn out too well.. So here I am! Read on... You'll like it. :twisted:

The silence surrounding the inky black tower was deafening. It stood tall and in stark contrast against evening sky, casting a long and angular shadow on the land below. A small amount of wild and exotic flowers sparsely populated the plains around it, little inconspicuous dots on the otherwise blank landscape. The wind howled angrily and thunder rumbled in distant skies. Nature seemed to be mourning in accordance to what had just conspired within the tower. And yet, the silence around the tower remained calm and disturbingly eerie. It seemed to be knowing and purposeful, stilling the protests of the elements.

What the tower housed, however, was to be feared more than the silence. This was the residence of Apheriun; Skeletal Dark Lord, the very cause of the silence. The harbinger of calamity, the author of chaos. Apheriun exerted his power over the realm with his conjured ghostly apparitions, which roamed the land, hungry for death and destruction.

Yet out of the shadows, hope is birthed. Out of the chaos, order is coming. Out of the destruction, the rays of peace are imminent. A band of mighty warriors, led by a fearless commander. They have come to restore the land of KaW, and to slay, Apheriun.

So begins The Haunting...

Stay tuned if you liked it! Critics, please give constructive and applicable comments which are improvement-oriented! :mrgreen:

2. bumpity bump! Has Fan-fic always been this dead? :(

3. Nah we. Just comment when we feel like it. Whole hell of a lot better then ot

4. Bumpity bump

5. Pretty good, nothing really there to judge yet.. But what's there is good.

6. No.

Last straw.