NO Match Updated Request....

Discussion in 'Wars' started by iMyOurHoPe, Mar 29, 2013.

1. To either buy mith or buy more mith. Regardless of whether I have 1 mith or 250, If a no match is realized by a team, KaW should allow opted in members to purchase ~30 Mith before the start of the next scheduled system war.( apologies if this has already been proposed)

2. This is a good idea, support!

3. Hmmm..good idea, but maybe needs a bit of work on it to improve it.

4. Nice idea but open to abuse

5. Winter ^ devs already said they would be keeping an eye on people so they don't abuse no match system.

I like this idea. Nobody has thought of it either, so it's not all "clichè" if you will

6. Support. We should have to pay through nobs/xtals though. To keep greedy devs happy.

7. I like this idea, I think we should be able to pay with gold and possibly have a discount as well.

8. 50% discounted mith poopey. Add that in 

9. More money for owners where there was once none, and a not horrible feeling in our guts ....I think this proposal makes sense.

10. Can we get a decision maker to weigh in on this?

11. Lol prob u won't but give it a shot

12. Can people just post on the other threads? Or do we need 100 more threads on the same target a day?

13. Support lol, it beats losing 50 potential mith per no match

14. Lol you guys can dream, devs would never do this.

15. KoT- i wouldnt be surprised if they did, and charged nobs lol

16. I don't mind paying for the mith with whatever it takes.... I would rather WAR for it, but a no match is just such a drag, leaving us nothing but a full six pack, an empty feeling, and no chance to enhance, sigh.

17. KOBK, is there a better idea on other threads?