Buns1 Anthology of KaW Strategy WIN!!

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by *Lulzx (01), Feb 18, 2010.

1. Figure out the "shadow" banking system in kaw...

2. Bank all ur money before reset, make a withdrawl after reset,

3. ==== Buns1 Anthology - continued from page 2 ====

Jan 12, 2010
    One possible option is finding one abandoned "farm" that might net you less per hit, but you are guaranteed to win every time. If you are like me you assassinate till your troop loss is at a minimum, then hit the farm 11 or 12 times or until you are about halfway down your troop total. Regen and do again as needed. Buy many many allies. Wait to buy more expensive allies that aren't the best of the best. If you read my message board on max plunder you will know why this is good.

Get rid of your towers and buy defensive allies. You get a plunder bonus and you don't get hit by the tower adding to your power without giving you any plunder bonus. If you do this you need to buy pots. But it works for me. Keep it in mind.

Bank your money in allies and you will be fine.

4. Jan 19, 2010
    People who lose at life:
    1) People who farm osf then act hard after. Its hard being a farm and getting nothing in return but the knowledge that you helped someone. To the farmers, I am compulsive at making those that break the rules pay. You will not enjoy your kaw experience.

2) People who get hit a few times and go crying to their clan. Work it out on your own first you Pansy. Maybe you shouldn't have built your kingdom with no defenses. That seems more like a you problem than a clan problem. Maybe Joe Bob should think about erecting a wall or investing in some pots before running to the clan.

Jan 26, 2010
    You want your plunder maxed at all times. You should buy allies till you are max plunder against whatever farm you like. Then you should add a guild. This should bump your max plunder up 216. Then allies then guild again. You don't want any more att buildings till you have increased your spy numbers. You are probably being stolen from all day. Guilds will increase your earning potential and act as a deterrent against spy attacks.

Feb 09, 2010
    Soldier builds must have allies to make any profit while spies don't. Unless a soldier build has a huge coffer full of allies he needs to attack at least comparable sized kingdoms. Spy builds Have been able to hit pure attack builds and net the same as a plunder max LC soldier build without being noticed or targeted. Spy builds are not on the lb so they aren't targeted. They spend 80 million per guild while attack spends 1.35 billion per t3. It is hard to get a LC as a spy build to be sure, but after that you don't need money for any reason but pots. Soldier builds either have to find a big farm, or bank billions in allies with less than stellar stats, or attack active players with the chance of reprisal each hit. Quit crying and adapt like everyone always has.

Buns1 Anthology - edited by Lulzz (MoJo)

5. What about a pure spy like me?

6. Bumping for j4ckb :cool:

7. nice read thanks for the compilation and bumps!

8. thank you both, lullz and buns1

9. I love reading my old rants...at least now when I feel one coming on I can just turn here

10. Buns is a trickster

11. LOL, it's epic :D :cool:

12. I play for MoJo now