Clans with "No Forums" Policies

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *OoS-Imitation-Cheese (01), Mar 27, 2013.

1. Further, I feel that if clans just went ahead and posted their own facts, it would prevent people from posting with statless alts and embarrassing their clan or leaking potentially false information to third parties.

The best way to control information is to own it yourself.

2. You're my alt.. We rehearsed this

3. Cheese I like your last post... A lot.

4. Forum warrior indeed......

5. Everyone knows you're MissMelon's alt. It all makes perfect sense. :roll:

6. What I find funnier is he writes for living, yes?

Reporters report the truth, yes?

They do it so the common person sees the lies, trickery that the media MAY play, yes?

Then how is he going to report a thread, ZAFT/Apoc and admit bias?!

[​IMG]

7. Reporters report the truth? I think we can all agree that that is pretty far from the truth.

8. I don't mind the bias.

What I do mind is all these legendary war clans relinquishing control of their propaganda machine to the hands of a random third party.

I don't know what spurred the rise of the "no forum" policies, but when I first started playing KaW, forums were full of war threads with people talking all sorts of trash, posting with mains, and not hiding behind statless alts and third parties.

Clans used to take charge of their own intel.

Does anybody have any idea why this changed?

9. #everythingonfoxnewsis100%true

10. That's the punchline...

11. IGCB can I be you're alt?

12. To get back on topic here,i do agree with have trust in your members forum wise,and if forums mean that much to your clan,educate your members about what they post in forums reflects the clan.If they cant handle that,kick them.

13. I think thats a problem in and of itself, though.
    Forumers shouldn't represent their clan they should just represent themselves, as individuals.

14. Being a perm member of 46

15. I know for a fact that iProphet is actually BATMAN.

16. DAGSY NO!!!

Do you see, all??

Ya can't trust them!

No forums for you, 46!!

17. Dags I thought iProphet was actually Batman who is actually an alt of Superman who is the main of Cheese? :ugeek: