Skorpios the Deathstalker: Mission 3 Out Now!

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Miles, Mar 27, 2013.

1. I do wonder:

Kaw creative, will we find out how cover girl is Arkosa and Arkosa is cover girl?

Please? Answer?

2. Yay I have brownie points

3. I demand Inanna back! :evil:
    This new trick Arkosa is too much for me, befriending scorpions and whatnot.
    Furthermore, what does Arkosa's "loyal scorpion soldier" look like in human form? I was imagining he looks something like Jafar from Aladdin.

4. Could we have brownies as a new pot drop?

5. Yeah Creative! Brownies and pot always go good with each other! 

6. How many more are to come with the death stalker series??

Plus, is there going to be any new clan achievement bonuses as there is a 3rd set(deathstalker) already out yet no acheivments(clan wise) since the haunts - fods

7. I don't like people stalking me >_< tell deathstalker to leave please >_<

8. So where's my brownie points I noticed that on first eb you released

9. I noticed it. I though everyone knew so I didn't say anything to look stulid

10. Yay brownie points for me. 

11. Anyone wanna post drop?

12. Please release another haunt type EB or at least some EBs where the end bonus doesn't suck so bad

13. Current Drop Data:

Deathstalker Helm: Lv10 - 4.5mil def, 1.6mil spy def
    Stingpoint (Weapon): Lv8 - 11.2mil atk, 3.68mil def, 11.2mil spy atk, 1.84mil spy def

14. So it's basically TVD with different equipment drops... booooorrrriiiiiiinnnggg. **goes to battle list**

15. Just curious if we get anything for "brownie points" you might notice my post on the KaW girl is the Arkosa girl thread which clearly stated that I recognized the similarities between them. It would be awesome if we could exchange brownie points for nobility or crystals. Just my input, thanks devs.

16. Do you want some of my brownies?

Jeez, people are so greedy. :?

17. Yes I saw it kaw creatives <3

18. @Kaw-creative have you been smoking the funny stuff or have you guys finally got a sense of humour? Either way we likey 

19. Would be nice to have these EB equip different from RWP stats, to add variety...
    I dont like the artwork for the helm, looks like a flower with eyes...
    But still wanna collect these items :lol: