Estoc War Divisions Petition

Discussion in 'Wars' started by MightyBomb, Mar 26, 2013.

1. Hello everyone, i'm making this forum thread to start a petition about assigning "War Divisions". I believe it's only fair that all clans should have a equal match-up chance. Now with the War Divisions payouts of mithiril should be different, as this:

-Division I(1)= Strong Clans (Average CS of 4m+ & 40-75 War Participants) Mithiril payout (High)
    -Division II(2)= Less Stronger Clans (Average CS of 2-3.9m & 40-75 War Participants) Mithiril payout (High)
    -Division III(3)= Decent Clans (Average CS of 1-1.99m & 25-40 War Participants) Mithiril payout (Average)
    -Division IV(4)= Weaker Clans (Average CS of 0-999k & 25-40 War Participants) Mithiril Payout (Low)

~Please suport

2. I agree with hawk this would be a great idea so we don't get matched up with an OP clan

3. ~Thank you. :)

4. I highly doubt this will go through, but it's a GREAT idea.

5. And will strive more clans to Get Steonger. >:)

6. Wouldn't make much of a difference.

No support.

7. Don't be a sour apple :-(

8. I like being a sour apple... No support!

9. Well imagine, there are plenty clans that don't get match-ups and when they do the match-up is really unfair. This system atleast guarentee a fair fight, and a higher chance of getting a match-up.

10. No support, rankings are already based mostly on size and there is no need to further complicate matchmaking

11. Why would this help at all. The current system already factors in combined stats and number of hitters. If there is not a close match it opts out. No clan ranked 300 will be put up against a clan that is ranked 5.

If anything this system is detrimental to all small or weaker clans. Regardless of "division" you will be matched accordingly now. Your system only serves to lower mith payment. It makes no sense.

12. No support u know why. Cause this is just a game lol. Who cares about the match up

13. NO :oops:
    I dont understand this... why divisions???? all clans power is temporary based on active ppl for specific war ... so you could have #30 or #56 or different matchup LB based on ppl who opted in war .... clans are sometimes stronger, sometimes weaker ....

No matchup option then address problem with too strong / week clans ....

btw win isn't always based on power!!!!

Xtaling coordination, towers, more members, activity, strategy, timekeeping ... everything are factors, which influence results

Sometimes i agree matchup could be bad :roll: ... but clans could influence how many and which ppl will fight (opt in) .... so i think author of this thread should think about better opt-in strategy to get better matchups

14. this is stupid. does the nhl, nba, nfl, mlb take teams and break them down by strength and say hey you cant play these teams over here....

you want to win ee wars get good. if you cant dont cry when we smoke you. ata just needs to make it where you play each clan 1 time so that its interesting and not same matchup all day every day

15. Great idea 

16. There are divisions. It's called strength ratings.

17. I find this extremely unfair for guild hansels, and I do not think that the Mithtil payouts should be larger depending on your size. If a clan wins a war, they deserve their reward. No support.