War Crystals (Estoc Gem v3) *UPDATED*

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by cheezeplz, Mar 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

Support

2. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

Support!

3. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

I am sorry but KaW is a business the EE war is a way for devs to award players for buying their product. Right now this reward is not working so well due to lack of partcipation, to fix that I propose to make it easier to purchase the product. And as regards that it is becoming a 'pay to play', haven't you ever heard of osw's or ebs? The devs are rewarding ppl that purchase their product, so if you didn't purchase it then it is gonna be hard to earn the reward. And the mith equipment isn't even super OP either, it just an advantage. BFA can still knock-out many with mith equipment. It is simply suppose to be a fun challenge and the possiblity of powerful equipment to those who pay. Of course you don't have to pay, which is fine go do ebs and osw's. Heck I don't pay for xstals because they are so dang expensive. I don't demand a hand-out though

4. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

OSW? What the heavens is that? Never heard of it! :cool:
    EB's ? What is that? Is that the new bacteria strain they found on mars? :roll:

As, For demanding handouts, It was your idea. ;)
    If feedback/criticism is something you can't handle. Do mention it at the bottom of your thread.

5. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

@ cheez, actually , the myth equipment is a big deal bro. Theirs one advantage to having bfe. It can not be stripped!
    If an osw breaks out and you lose your ally bfa, it takes awile to even get up enofe attack bonus to hit a haunt without pots. 20 mill attack bfa to be more exact. That's roughly 1.8 - 3 trill in ally's, depending on who your hiring.
    That's alot to get over allready having the bonus threw equipment.
    All I'm saying is, it's only fair to give players a shot at being able to experence the war system. I have, and it's benefits show every time I hit or get hit. The equip gives static stats just like towers.
    I have givin alot of money to this game. Hundreds of xtals just on osw. More hundreds on ebs and pwars/mwars. And now it's stacking more on estoc wars.
    Their comes a time where xtals go low and it would be awesome to have the option to enjoy a few "in game xtal buys" to lower the cost of play.
    Some can't buy any and that leaves them stuck in the old Kaw where it will be tough if not impossible to be a threat to players holding full enchanted equipment

6. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

Keeping it alive

7. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

Support

8. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

Support

9. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

Support

10. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

Support

11. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

Great detail man  support

12. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

Sounds like an interesting idea :)

13. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

Support , make everyone can kawing fun

14. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

Support

15. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

I applogize legion, I do want CONSTRUCTIVE criticism but I guess I was being a little rude? Other than wxstal gold price and week limit what is something that could BETTER te idea going forward. I understand having free xstals would be nice but it just isnt gonna happen, we need to think on both sides here to find something that is reasonable for both parties

16. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

Support to this idea :)

17. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

Support, well thought out and presented. The high gold cost is hefty but at least that way the devs could still get their money, though I think the name War Crystal is kinda bland...

18. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

Support

19. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

Support: )

20. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

Would reg. Xtals still be allowed during wars?...if so I support

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.