AD3D vs Holy Vanguard

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Bmx4lyph, Mar 25, 2013.

1. DOMO HAS SPOKEN

2. Leo always looking for the naked people

3. That's cuz shock walks around in the nude with a bun in his hand

4. GREAT comeback. I hope that I get a contract for you soon, idiot.

5. Didnt think that omets were suposed to post in forums?

6. Twas a joke. Women should refrain from posting during their "time of the month" though.

7. I'm a guy lol. Most knew me as Vasilias, before I became an omet.

8. Vas. Your the noob. Buck if you ever decide to pound of that nub hit me up. If I'm free ill be there

9. Domo Actually we can take sides youguys need to read more about us we can pick sides if we choose nowhere in our rules does it say we cannot choose sides so hmm keep your noses outta places they dont belong and i love how you guys think your big and bad picking on this small clan you think your powerful or is it your finger that pinches honestly oswing a new clan well gee your great and almighty

Keep Fighting AD3D

HV just lost my Respect

10. Honestly sky, he didn't know any better. I mean being a nub and all...

Thanks for the offer though.

11. Didn't look like we had your respect to begin with :|

12. P.S. For those that don't know We can post forums and have done it plenty before so yet again Domo keep your nose and trap quiet unless you know all the facts

13. Lol AD3D isn't fighting. This is why I said the title of the thread should be renamed. It's more like "Holy Vanguard sits on AD3D" :lol:

14. Exactly hv doesn't have respect they lied spilly admitted it !!

15. I see electrix hasn't posted for a while now the newb finally shut up

16. Spilly respect i had toward you guys back when u were great with warring your own size but now you farm small clans hmm aybody see ridicule here? I do

17. Still postin with that alt i see whered your main go?

18. Don't worry. The have Zerg sending in people whenever they need it.