WHY DOSNT ZAFT DO EE WARS?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by NikeDragon, Mar 24, 2013.

1. I just noticed that Zaft never do ee wars are they to good?

2. My guess is that it may possibly have something to do with the fact that they are currently warring apocalypse, but I'm not really sure on that 

3. Um they have more members

4. You sir are an idiot

5. Stupid forums and its inability to allow plus signs 

6. I did an EE war with ZAFT RST...

7. They are in an OSW, off-system war, and yeah they are too good. They warred before doing OSW

8. noob OP, go to your EE and getting your eb build bigger. You dont want to get farmed.

9. btw, did you checked they have not done any eb either. You could have assumed they are no good at eb either.... :evil:
    /sarcasm

10. They use to war in the clan zodiac alliance of treety r something like that.They stopped since osw.

11. One does not simply spam the forums

12. Yeah the original clan was zodiac alliance of freedom treaty , which is long for ZAFT , then they made destiny first I think

13. Zaft is one the strongest group of clans in KAW..They are in a big OSW..And i heard they are not fun to battle...Keep up for forums more often buddy..Zaft is usually topic in at least 1 thread.

14. ^ive battles LSA there merged into Zaft

15. Geez !! Who the **** cares? Zaft this zaft that.......blah blah blah. There are other things besides zaft. Overrated noob list of members. If you hafta ask then zaft don't care about you, they got enough noobs to keep from running.

16. Zodiac Alliance of Freedom Treaty
    Is the clan name.

17. If you look at MG's war history, I see they ee warred against zaft destiny a few times, but judging by the result, destiny sucked

18. ^ don't go starting an OSW....

Wait