Kingdoms at War - 03/18/13 Update + POLL

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by admin, Mar 19, 2013.

?

Should there be a forfeit option in a 2 hour war?

1. Yes

81 vote(s)
    30.1%
  2. No

188 vote(s)
    69.9%
  1. Plz devs just found a solution for the xtal fast cause later a lot more ppl will complain

2. Re: Kingdoms at War - 03/18/13 Update POLL

Quit complaining about xtals. Quit complaining about u should get mith if u lose. If u want to compete in good clans to get sick eq u shouldn't have wasted all your quest xtals on ebs. If u care about the new eq then go buy an iTunes card or just do ebs. I'm sure the devs will likely give away all the eq on ebs anyway since they just released the new ring that's just like the mith one.

3. Re: Kingdoms at War - 03/18/13 Update POLL

Wave of conflict needs to expire at end of war and re-cast for each war

4. Re: Kingdoms at War - 03/18/13 Update POLL

When's the new eb gonna come out?

5. Re: Kingdoms at War - 03/18/13 Update POLL

And by the way, if the equip from eb's is still almost just as good as the equip from ee wars, people are going to start doing eb's more instead of warring. This will cause you guys to lose money because all the people that buy crystals for wars will stop buying them. May want to reconsider stats for new eb equip... Just saying...

6. Rudementary bro about the xtal u need to war like me then get the point. I war close to 30-35 wars so no more xtals for me in the eb. Also for ppl that under 18 or that a lil poor and dont want to spend RL $ on the game its a big problem. So u have another solution plz share bro. Also devs when the new eb out?

7. Re: Kingdoms at War - 03/18/13 Update POLL

Is it bad that I don't understand what the he'll your post is about and am just using your game for the forums and to talk to my friends that have the game? 

8. Re: Kingdoms at War - 03/18/13 Update POLL

DEVS, please advise as to whether the wave of conflict expires attend of each war? wave is to long with the frequency of 2 hour wars. Kindly advise

9. Re: Kingdoms at War - 03/18/13 Update POLL

Lord I'm guessing I war at least as much as u, but I feel its worth investing rl money into the game. 32 xtals gets me like 24 wars. That's worth 20.00 to me. Xtals are a fact of this that won't change. I enjoy wars enough to buy xtals.

10. Quick question for you Kaw Admin:
    If there are to be no forfeits during war does that mean rosters will be locked for the full two hour duration?
    I certainly hope so, the tactic of kicking large alts in order to change clan ranks and throw off opposition trackers is very annoying indeed....

11. I think there should be some kind of penalty for clans that kicks out ppl just before the end. Its not fair to those who comes in to a clan to help, looking for mith and EE spells and then gets kicked out just before the end.
    Im guessing this happens so those being regular in the clan gets more mith or something like that.
    The clan kicking ppl before the end should have the plunder by those kicked out removed from total plunder. Also should have equal mith removed from total winnings.
    I understand that those kicked out might not be compensated for being kicked out, but the clan kicking should not be able to gain from this "cheating" if it now is that.

12. Re: Kingdoms at War - 03/18/13 Update POLL

Yet again these war time suck balls as normal you are all for the USA everyone else can get ******

13. Re: Kingdoms at War - 03/18/13 Update POLL

Yes, agree with GuanYu
    The Wave of Conflict, should expire at the end of the current war, n needs to be recast for next war.
    Else, you'll be in 3-wars on Friday / Saturday.

Thank you Devs, if you can fix it.

14. Re: Kingdoms at War - 03/18/13 Update POLL

Even if just making the wave of conflict so that it will always only last to the end of next war would be nice. So shouldn't have to fuss around with these times when exactly have to cast so will only participate in one war. Good example above this message.

15. To my prevoius post I guess holding war roster closed until war is over with no option to leave or be kicked would be the easiest thing to do. Then I also think that the clan roster should remain open after war roster is closed so those not participating can leave and look for eb's if they so wish instead to be locked up with nothing to do but wait for war to be over.

16. Re: Kingdoms at War - 03/18/13 Update POLL

@ Karl. What clan kicks good performers lol. That just costs them all that plunder you made. There must be more to this story that we aren't hearing.

17. You might be right. I dont know if anything was said or done, but if this guy got kicked 20 secs before the war ended I think thats a low blow no matter what. But hey its not the end of the world, its just a game :)

18. Re: Kingdoms at War - 03/18/13 Update POLL

I have a question

This new war equip ur awarding for these seasons ... Will they be like summer wars equip were u will only have the one chance to get ?

Or will this equip be awarded for all further seasons ?

19. Re: Kingdoms at War - 03/18/13 Update POLL

The Wave on Conflict only lasts for one war. That is the way it works. :)

So:

War 1: 1 hour from now
    War 2: 12 hours from now

If you cast Wave of Conflict, you'll only be opting in for War 1. Not War 2. It looks for the first next war in the next 24 hours.

Hope that clears it up!

20. Re: Kingdoms at War - 03/18/13 Update POLL

Luv 2 hour wars