To misfits inc. and other factions farming me -baconmau5

Discussion in 'Wars' started by lIl-xXx-Miss-Kreeak-xXx-lIl, Mar 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I am sorry for not being active I war. I was in the ER with my grandpa. He had a heart attack. I was not going to leave him just because of a game war.

2. Should've just left him, just think of all the mith you lost out on!

3. Bro.. The mith! Think of the mith!

4. lol

5. Ever notice how people who miss EE always have these really really serious tales of saddness? If I miss an EE, I'm gonna blame the previous nights cheap booze and women. 

6. :lol: the Mith has been lost!

7. If I miss an EE, my car got hit by a meteor and tragically my iDevice was inside.

This covers the base of me not being able to drive home to war from my PC or log on with my iDevice.

8. If I miss an EE, I likely fell asleep since these damn wars are always at like 2 am.

9. Don't apologise of they are farming or threatening you over that. Tell em to get lost, that's what they deserve

10. not about the mith , its about him coming into clan for ee wars then we kick as we look at previouse ee wars 0 hits out for mith so he replys il b active i swear i swear :mrgreen: but then comes down to war he left him self open the whole war while we fighting a LB player THATS why i hit thats why he has appologised and if his fam really ill all my best in them getting better :D RL always comes first now this first and last forum i ever write or get involved in as its aload of bs..........................
    :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

11. Wow that was really really really hard to read.

12. Glad that's your only post, it's atrocious 

13. I'll translate.

The player has been inactive in past wars and we decided to give him another chance. He was again inactive during the war and is only trying to leach mith, that is why he is being farmed. If his family is actually ill then I wish them a swift recovery. **** the forums.

14. Just kick him and stop letting inactives war more than once with you - easy. Farming a hit for your error is strange lol

15. ΠΩβΩDΨ LMΔΩ I UΠDΣRSTΔΠD ΠΩШ ΔΠD SΠR ΔGRΣΣD

16. :lol: dont understand why people use Ψ as Y when it looks more like a W lol

17. ITS Δ DIҒRΣRΠT ҒΩΠT DUHHHHHH ΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨ

18. Real life is far more important. Misfits leave him alone or you'll have a mad clumsy in your newsfeed

19. He is lying about the rl issues if he has missed several other wars.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.